Author Topic: WORLD EXCLUSIVE: OBAMA DIVORCE BOMBSHELL!.....NATIONAL ENQUIRER  (Read 4228 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Re: WORLD EXCLUSIVE: OBAMA DIVORCE BOMBSHELL!.....NATIONAL ENQUIRER
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2014, 03:25:48 am »
There's a BIG difference between the alligator/alien baby Globe and the National Enquirer.

yep....
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2014, 03:35:45 am »
There's a BIG difference between the alligator/alien baby Globe and the National Enquirer.

yep, and once again, it was the National Enquirer who broke the whole sordid John Edwards story.  They had it right from the beginning, and then some...

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2014, 03:38:23 am »
yep, and once again, it was the National Enquirer who broke the whole sordid John Edwards story.  They had it right from the beginning, and then some...

Remember how upset Bill O'Reilly was that anyone "dared" report the NE as gospel?  He didn't believe the story and kept pooh-poohing it nightly.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2014, 04:16:42 am »
I believe that the REAL strategy here is to dispel any allegations of homosexual acts by the President of the United States.

"As you ramble on through life brother, whatever be your goal.  Keep your eye upon the doughnut and not upon the hole."
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline happyg

« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2014, 04:38:44 am »
I believe that the REAL strategy here is to dispel any allegations of homosexual acts by the President of the United States.

"As you ramble on through life brother, whatever be your goal.  Keep your eye upon the doughnut and not upon the hole."

I tend to agree with you. I also believe Michelle is having her trysts to make up for his lack of affection.