Author Topic: WORLD EXCLUSIVE: OBAMA DIVORCE BOMBSHELL!.....NATIONAL ENQUIRER  (Read 2690 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
WORLD EXCLUSIVE: OBAMA DIVORCE BOMBSHELL!.....NATIONAL ENQUIRER
« on: January 15, 2014, 10:11:29 AM »

Support the USO

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: WORLD EXCLUSIVE: OBAMA DIVORCE BOMBSHELL!.....NATIONAL ENQUIRER
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 10:23:52 AM »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 10:26:35 AM »
I find this to be... credible.  Except for that "other woman" part.  Maybe.
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 10:27:22 AM »
We are expected to believe that?

Dude couldn't find the G spot with GPS and an advance team.

LOL... except he wouldn't be in it for her pleasure.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 10:27:40 AM by Lando Lincoln »
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 10:32:41 AM »
Amazingly, the Tabloid Press has a pretty impressive record of being right on stories like this.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2014, 10:34:10 AM »
LOL... except he wouldn't be in it for her pleasure.

JFK's favorite saying:

"Ask not how your President can do you, but how you can do your President."  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2014, 10:36:30 AM »
The only "other woman" cited is Bobby Titcomb.

As I've said previously, there is no way that a 'marriage' between a narcissist punk with an emotional age of 6, and an angry, hostile woman could ever have been a good one.

It's always been for show.

Maybe now the show is over......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2014, 10:37:09 AM »
Amazingly, the Tabloid Press has a pretty impressive record of being right on stories like this.

Right...especially the NE......I do agree with Lando re the *gender* of Obama's affections....lol

Support the USO

Offline Millee

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2014, 10:39:20 AM »
He's effing over the entire nation, Mooch.  Why should you be any different??  :shrug:

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2014, 11:57:52 AM »
World's tiniest violin --> .

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2014, 01:38:58 PM »

Me too...

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2014, 01:47:28 PM »
Boy, look at that pic of him.  He sure has A LOT of white hair these days.  :laugh:

Offline olde north church

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2014, 01:53:34 PM »
yeah, a "woman"  :whistle:
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2014, 02:11:40 PM »
Well, it would seem the bloom's off that rose. For some reason this story brings back to mind the many women's magazines I saw at the grocery counter and the breathless photo spreads of the smiling, charming first family -- back when Obama was still adored as "the one" we were waiting for. Can't wait to see the cover of next month's Family Circle. I wonder if they cover cheating and marital strife?
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2014, 02:17:16 PM »
I checked the articles for next month ... one of the latest is titled, "18 Things You Can Get Rid Of"

Topping my list is: ....
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2014, 04:13:22 PM »
I don't believe he is interested in other women; other men - maybe.
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2014, 04:19:03 PM »
Geesh.....who really gives a fig?   :whistle: 

Wake me when he's dead.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2014, 04:29:23 PM »
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2014, 05:03:43 PM »
I really, really hope these two kids can work out their difficulties.  I'll be so disappointed if these two aren't tied together for eternity. 
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2014, 05:13:06 PM »
Geesh.....who really gives a fig?   :whistle: 

Wake me when he's dead.

Wow... that was unkind.

But it sure as hell made me laugh!   :beer:

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2014, 06:10:45 PM »

Two points on this Lando...

1.  It was the National Enquirer who first got ahold of the John Edwards fiasco.  Nobody would believe it at first because it was the NE who was reporting it, but everything they initially reported on Edwards and his marital indiscretions turned out to be spot on, and there was a lot more to come because of that story.

2.  With an ego as big as Obama's I can believe he thinks he can get away with anything he wants, up to and including who knows what kind of sexual preferences.  And given some of the rumors about the Chicago "Down Low Club" and the loose definition of "woman" these days there is no telling who it really was he got busted with or what they were up to.  Friend of Reggie Love, perhaps??

I sense a bit of journalistic embellishment on this but I will bet you a burger they are closer to the truth on this than anyone in the major media, simply because the rest of 'em refuse to go look....

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2014, 06:12:01 PM »

:beer:

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2014, 07:04:23 PM »
Two points on this Lando...

1.  It was the National Enquirer who first got ahold of the John Edwards fiasco.  Nobody would believe it at first because it was the NE who was reporting it, but everything they initially reported on Edwards and his marital indiscretions turned out to be spot on, and there was a lot more to come because of that story.

2.  With an ego as big as Obama's I can believe he thinks he can get away with anything he wants, up to and including who knows what kind of sexual preferences.  And given some of the rumors about the Chicago "Down Low Club" and the loose definition of "woman" these days there is no telling who it really was he got busted with or what they were up to.  Friend of Reggie Love, perhaps??

I sense a bit of journalistic embellishment on this but I will bet you a burger they are closer to the truth on this than anyone in the major media, simply because the rest of 'em refuse to go look....

I bet, if we have any media integrity left after Obama is out of office, there will be revelations that astound us.  I mean, astound us.

Offline happyg

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2014, 07:09:32 PM »
The National Enquirer also got the facts in the Clinton/Monica scandal right, in spite of the media working to cover it up. I would trust the NE a helluva lot more than the MSM who comes right out and lies.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2014, 07:28:24 PM »
The American public will be far more interested in this than in the fact that he has destroyed their health care system.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf