Author Topic:  (Read 601 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

« on: January 15, 2014, 02:12:02 AM »
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline musiclady

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 02:10:32 PM »
Glenn Beck nailed this.

He described raising money to kill babies as "evil."

There is no other word for these vile death-mongers.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 02:25:41 PM »
Odd how they are not doing it in Texas.

SXSW is in 6 weeks and would  be a perfect venue - or so you'd think.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 02:26:59 PM by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 03:23:57 PM »
The media has been making a big deal of her collecting 12 million to Abbott collecting 11 million.  They have purposely skewed this.  The money she's collected took her six months to collect and Abbott collected his 11 million in three months.... But as Beck said the liberal progressives are hell-bent to turn Texas into a progressive utopia and they are going to pour money into this campaign.  He also pointed out this is what amnesty is about - they want those votes to turn Texas blue.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 04:33:22 PM »
I'm just guessin':  God is not amused.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2014, 05:44:33 PM »

Offline happyg

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2014, 06:22:22 PM »
That picture describes liberal logic 101. It's one thing for women to kill their babies, and quite another for others to have a fundraiser so women can kill their babies. Even those who genuinely pro choice, meaning they won't kill their own, but it's ok for others, are sickened that it is promoted as though we were feeding the poor. Instead, we are killing them.

Hollweirdos need issues. It makes them feel important and look human. They will have telethons and beg money from us for  their current pet issue, but you can bet your arse, they would never associate with the people they profess to care about.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2014, 06:26:22 PM »
That picture describes liberal logic 101. It's one thing for women to kill their babies, and quite another for others to have a fundraiser so women can kill their babies. Even those who genuinely pro choice, meaning they won't kill their own, but it's ok for others, are sickened that it is promoted as though we were feeding the poor. Instead, we are killing them.

Hollweirdos need issues. It makes them feel important and look human. They will have telethons and beg money from us for  their current pet issue, but you can bet your arse, they would never associate with the people they profess to care about.

Most won't. There are the odd exception. Jim Carrey, for example (a very odd exception). Hangs out with the homeless and the drug broken.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2014, 06:26:51 PM »

Like Ashley Judd campaigning against Sarah Palin over her program to cull too many wolves in Alaska and then going to DC and marching for abortion.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2014, 06:48:23 PM »
I was arguing with one idiot liberal on the local news site about the Abbott and Abortion Barbie fundraising.

He is convinced that she will win because "every woman" is sick and tired of Republicans trying to control their bodies.  I told him that there are millions of women who are anti-abortion, and he said then they're not real women.  Real women support "reproductive rights."
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline happyg

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2014, 06:56:18 PM »
It's too bad men don't get involved and refused to be part of women's reproduction! They can't reproduce by themselves. We need men's rights!

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2014, 07:06:14 PM »
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2014, 07:10:53 PM »
It's too bad men don't get involved and refused to be part of women's reproduction! They can't reproduce by themselves. We need men's rights!

We have to refuse sex now? WHEN WILL THIS TORTURE END!!!!!!

Offline kevindavis

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2014, 07:11:04 PM »
I don't think the Texans is going to kind to Pro Abortion Barbie is taking money out of state.. I think Abbott is going to win, but a close one.
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Mueller was appointed by Republicans

Mueller doesn't determine if someone is guilty, The Judge and Jury do!

Get it!!!!

“You can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.”

- Ronald Reagan

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2014, 07:15:11 PM »
Seeing how nearly all of Abortion Barbie's fund raising events take place outside of Texas, I seriously doubt she got 80% from people inside the state.  They're playing fast and loose with the numbers.

Also, it took her 6 months to raise 12 million.  It took Abbott 3 months to raise 11.

Perry has been outspent by the Democrats in nearly every campaign, and in all of them, he still blew the Democrats out of the water.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf