Author Topic: Obamacare death spiral is underway says study  (Read 258 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
Obamacare death spiral is underway says study
« on: January 15, 2014, 01:42:59 AM »
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 11:59:18 AM by Oceander »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline olde north church

Re: Obamacare death spiral is underway says study
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 07:20:06 AM »
that's not what I heard, possibly on The Five, they have passed some sort of enrollment threshold or another.  was it ever doubted they would?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 07:44:42 AM »
they have passed some sort of enrollment threshold or another.  was it ever doubted they would?

I'm sure they have passed it - at least for the news. :whistle:  Something like 3/4 of the people who have signed up for Obamacare are people who will get government subsidies or are with pre-existing conditions which means they are in a deeper whole than they would like to admit. :thud:  If they were doing well, there would be no talk of bailing out the insurance companies.
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline olde north church

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 09:07:25 AM »
I'm sure they have passed it - at least for the news. :whistle:  Something like 3/4 of the people who have signed up for Obamacare are people who will get government subsidies or are with pre-existing conditions which means they are in a deeper whole than they would like to admit. :thud:  If they were doing well, there would be no talk of bailing out the insurance companies.

I think some of the talk about bailing out the insurance companies has to do with Krauthammer's recommendation the Republicans pass a "No Bailout" bill in Congress.  They don't fear Boehner.  They fear Krauthammer.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf