Author Topic: SHOT Show 2014: Duck Commander Gun Line Makes Everyone 'Happy, Happy, Happy'  (Read 676 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Sports/2014/01/14/SHOT-Show-2014-Duck-Commander-Gun-Line-Makes-Everyone-Happy-Happy-Happy

SHOT Show 2014: Duck Commander Gun Line Makes Everyone 'Happy, Happy, Happy'

by AWR Hawkins 14 Jan 2014, 11:45 AM PDT

Mossberg's Duck Commander gun line was prominently displayed on the opening day of the 2014 SHOT Show in Las Vegas. Mossberg's Linda Powell says the gun company's relationship with the Duck Dynasty family makes everyone "happy, happy, happy."

Speaking to Breibart News at the SHOT Show, Powell said Mossberg's website "crashed" the day the gun line was announced. She said Mossberg is thrilled to be working with the Robertson family "because of the way they bring their faith and passion together in hunting."

She added: "They represent something that no one else in waterfowl hunting does."

Moreover, Powell said the Robertsons' values and the values of Mossberg are very similar, so you have a gun line that represents more than just guns.

On the side of the Duck Commander shotguns, the words "Faith, Family, Ducks," are etched, while on the bottom of the barrel is Phil's famous "Happy, Happy, Happy" catchphrase.

As Breitbart News reported on January 2, the gun line includes shotguns, a semi-automatic .22 rifle, and a semi-automatic .22 pistol. Every gun in the line comes with an American flag bandanna like Willie wears.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

The more liberals talk about guns, the more guns are sold. They don't get it. I bet they hate the Robertsons, which makes me happy, happy, happy!

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
The more liberals talk about guns, the more guns are sold. They don't get it. I bet they hate the Robertsons, which makes me happy, happy, happy!

Oh they hate them with a passion.  There are nothing liberals hate more than Christian conservatives who believe in freedom, the 2nd Amendment, and are not pro-queer.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton