Author Topic: Law enforcement in early morning raid on Justin Bieber's house  (Read 2050 times)

Offline flowers

Law enforcement in early morning raid on Justin Bieber's house
« on: January 14, 2014, 07:03:30 pm »
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/01/14/law-enforcement-in-early-morning-raid-on-raid-justin-bieber-house/

Los Angeles law enforcement executed a felony search warrant on Justin Bieber's house early Tuesday morning.

A Los Angeles Sheriff Dept. rep told FOX411 the warrant was served at 8 a.m. PST.

Eleven L.A. County Sheriff's patrol cars reportedly entered Bieber's gated community looking for evidence linking the singer to an egg-throwing incident involving a neighbor.

Sources tell TMZ that Bieber, 19, was being held in his garage as deputies executed the warrant.

The search comes just a few days after a neighbor called police claiming that the pop

Offline mountaineer

Re: Law enforcement in early morning raid on Justin Bieber's house
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 09:00:03 pm »
Any chance they shot him while trying to escape? 
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 09:31:39 pm »
Since this is his home why wasn't he arrested?  and how were they going to find evidence in his home linking him to the egg incident?  Most everyone has eggs in their homes. 

I really.... REALLY feel for his neighbors.  Several years back we had a 21-year-old kid rent a home across from us.. it got so bad I told my husband I wanted to sell our house and move... finally we located the property owners in California and told them this renter (in a brand new nice home) was out of control and they checked into it, talked to other neighbors, and evicted him...
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 09:40:48 pm »
Any chance they shot him while trying to escape?
:king:

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 09:41:39 pm »
Police find COCAINE 'in plain view' at Justin Bieber's mansion: Singer's friend is arrested in early morning armed raid after vicious egg attack on neighbor's home

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2539415/Justin-Bieber-detained-police-early-morning-raid-mansion-connection-vicious-egg-attack-neighbors-home-caused-20K-damage.html

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 09:43:17 pm »
I'm really sick of this little nitwit  - and I still haven't heard any of his singing. I'm just sick of seeing him in the news.

During a raid of Justin Bieber's house this morning police arrested the pop star's good friend Lil Za for cocaine possession.
Photo: SplashNews and AP

Lil Za? What kind of name is that? I'm guessing that's not what appears on this young man's birth certificate.

More
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 09:45:49 pm by mountaineer »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2014, 10:22:24 pm »
I'm really sick of this little nitwit  - and I still haven't heard any of his singing. I'm just sick of seeing him in the news.

During a raid of Justin Bieber's house this morning police arrested the pop star's good friend Lil Za for cocaine possession.
Photo: SplashNews and AP

Lil Za? What kind of name is that? I'm guessing that's not what appears on this young man's birth certificate.

More

At the same time as he started hanging out with this rapper is when Bieber started going off the rails --all of this coincided with his breakup with his girlfriend.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2014, 11:39:06 pm »

Me too.  Here's what one gossip site had to say about the episode, but its a little too "colorful" to post the whole thing, so I'll just excerpt/link it:

"Once again, everybody is desperate to nail this little lesbian douche on some punk charge that will never stick. Maybe we’ll get lucky and one of the cops will plant some sales weight heroin in Biebers velvety sock drawer. Or Bieber will try to kung fu a deputy to earn his bones in the WhiteGirls4Eva street gang."

Sheriffs Raid Bieber House for Eggs and Cameras and Little Tiny Boy Tampons

Offline aligncare

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2014, 11:49:20 pm »
Just came from the dentist. Celebrity magazines everywhere – pages filled with Bieber photos, news, gossip. Too young with too much money. This will not turn out well.

Online rustynail

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2014, 12:06:08 am »
Where can we buy some "vicious" eggs?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2014, 12:12:12 am »
He is Charlie Sheen's little brother. And he is following lock step down that road. In a few years he will be dirt broke and barely a memory.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2014, 02:25:58 am »
The Bieb has problems which extend beyond the mere egging of that house.

Justin Bieber bust could mean jail time, deportation if convicted

How much damage can an egging cause? Apparently about $20,000 if the home that is egged is in the ultra-luxurious neighborhood of Calabasas, Calif., where Justin Bieber lives.

The Los Angeles County Sherriff’s Department raided the home of the bowl-haired-cutie-turned-troublemaker to try and determine if the singer and his friends pelted eggs at a neighbor’s house, causing damage to its façade.

If they determine he did, the 19-year-old may have bigger fish (or eggs) to fry, several lawyers told FOX411. We’ve learned the star could face jail time and even possible deportation—back to Canada. 

“California does not take vandalism lightly. If the damage is $400 or more, the person can be charged with a felony and the person can face anywhere between one to three years in jail, in addition to having to pay fines and penalties,” L.A.-based lawyer Anahita Sedaghatfar told FOX411.

And belieb it or not, Selena Gomez’s on-again-off-again beau isn’t a U.S. citizen, so it turns out he could be forced back to his chilly homeland, worst-case scenario.

In June 2013, a rep for the Biebs told GossipCop he had no plans to change his citizenship status, but that decision could impact him negatively now.

Lawyer Mitchell Ignatoff, who specializes in the criminal defense of immigrants, said deportation is definitely a possibility if it’s determined that Bieber committed a felony.

“If [Bieber is] actually convicted of a felony that involves a state of mind of intentional or knowing, there’s a possibility that he could be deported,” Ignatoff said.

Sedaghatfar explained that the District Attorney’s office could decide to go easy on the Biebs and avoid labeling the egging incident as a felony.

“Of course, the D.A. has the option to nevertheless charge this as a misdemeanor, but even that can include jail time.”

The next steps all hinge on what evidence the 12 detectives collected from Bieber’s home on Tuesday.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/01/15/justin-bieber-bust-could-mean-jail-time-deportation-worst-case-scenario/

"belieb it or not"  :silly:

How times have changed. When I was a teeny bopper Canada sent us the sweet sounds of Paul Anka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=s2uM0HzcsTo

Now it's this kid. Or maybe I am just getting old. Darn kids.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2014, 02:28:50 am »
This kid needs a good solid ass-kickin'.  Gimme two minutes with him, while you're runnin' for the Doctor.....

Canuckistani white trash.

:smokin:

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2014, 03:12:25 am »
This kid needs a good solid ass-kickin'.  Gimme two minutes with him, while you're runnin' for the Doctor.....

Canuckistani white trash.

:smokin:

That is just the thing, he needs(ed) a father.  His mother tried to be his best friend instead of a parent to him....... oh and I am 1000% against anyone allowing their kids into show business,

rangerrebew

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2014, 01:36:04 pm »
They found cocaine?  I would have thought they would have found chocolate truffles, cherry bonbons, and He Man cartoon books.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2014, 07:32:07 pm »
More on the Biebs:
Justin Bieber had ‘cookie jars’ full of weed, empty codeine bottles in house during cop raid: report
The pop star had evidence of substantial drug use at his Calabasas home, but police were unable to go beyond the egg-raid search warrant.
By Nancy Dillon  / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Monday, January 20, 2014, 12:13 PM

Justin Bieber’s mansion reportedly was stuffed with drugs and paraphernalia when cops rolled up to serve an egging-related search warrant last week.

Two large cookie jars loaded with marijuana sat in plain view of the dozen detectives from the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, an unidentified source told TMZ.com.

The notorious party palace also contained four or five empty codeine bottles along with empty Fanta bottles, TMZ said. The Fanta bottles appeared to be discolored by the codeine, a sign they were used to mix the narcotic drink Sizzurp, also called “lean.”

Luckily for the Biebs, the deputies were raiding the house for surveillance equipment and other evidence that could tie him to a recent egging of his neighbor’s mansion – not drugs.

Police raided the pop star’s home on Jan. 14 in connection to an egg-throwing incident.

“It’s pretty widely known the kid smokes weed,” Lt. David Thompson, the lead detective on the case, told the Daily News Thursday.

“We’re not doing some big sting on Justin Bieber,” Thompson said. “We didn’t go opening containers and pulling out drawers. This was about the egging.”

According to TMZ, the house also contained one bong in the TV room, two bongs in the kitchen, a dedicated smoking room outfitted with hookah pipes and special cigars used for making blunts.

Lt. Thompson said Bieber’s sidekick Xavier (Lil Za) Smith, 20, only got arrested because drugs were found in his bedroom, and the aspiring rapper allegedly admitted they were his.

“It was right in our face,” Lt. Thompson said.

He said the drugs – originally thought to include cocaine – were most likely “Molly,” a powdered form of MDMA (Ecstasy), and Xanax, an anti-anxiety drug for which Smith did not have a prescription.

Smith was arrested and booked on suspicion of felony drug possession Tuesday and got slapped with another charge of felony vandalism after he allegedly damaged a wall phone in his holding cell, cops said.

Bieber, 19, is under investigation for allegedly hurling raw eggs at his next-door neighbor’s house two weeks ago. The irate neighbor has claimed he saw the Canadian crooner from his second-floor balcony and even videotaped some of the verbal exchange. Neighbor Jeffrey Schwartz quickly called police and claimed Bieber threw at least 20 eggs at his home, causing about $20,000 worth of damage to his plaster and stained wood exterior.

Lt. Thompson said detectives seized surveillance footage from Bieber's crib and expected a report on the contents in a matter of days.

“It was a good security system, but whether it covers the time of the alleged egging, we’re still not sure,” he said. “It might show people walking out of the house at the time of the egging and then coming back with an egg carton. That would enhance the case. If it doesn’t, then it will be up to the District Attorney.”

He defended his decision to search the house with a dozen detectives in nine cars.

“I’m a taxpayer as well, so I understand all the questions. But a judge signed a search warrant, and we knew there was a humongous main house, a guest house, a 10-car garage, armed security and likely several people staying there,” he said.

He said four people left Bieber’s house minutes before the search warrant was served, and cops found seven people in the mansion originally and an eighth person who arrived during the search.

“So that’s 12 people, or one-to-one odds, which honestly is not good,” he said. “Knowing he had armed security, we could have used SWAT and rappelled out of helicopters. But I declined that. And we took nine cars because we wanted to be prepared if a significant crime broke out elsewhere. If we all went in a bus or a clown car, nobody could leave on their own.”

He said eggings aren’t funny when a victim complains of real damage.

“This is something that’s probably done by every frat brother on every college campus every weekend. But Justin’s problem is that he doesn’t live in a frat house. He lives around upscale, prominent people who don’t want their houses damaged.”

Bieber has not spoken publicly about the Tuesday search, and his reps declined to comment when contacted by The News.

Some in Bieber’s camp want the singer to go to rehab, TMZ reported.

A source close to Schwartz said the raw eggs wreaked havoc on the house's pricey plaster and imported wood exterior. “The Venetian plaster can be damaged easily. Once it stains, you can’t just spot clean it,” a source close to Schwartz told The News.

“He’s a little punk head,” the source said of Bieber. “He thinks these are funny pranks, but they’re not. Parties that go until 5 a.m. with the music blasting aren’t funny in a family-oriented neighborhood. He needs to own up to what he is doing. He’s got major issues.”

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2014, 07:41:53 pm »
Venetian master is very expensive and requires an artisan to apply... if I wad Burbs neighbors I would be really ticked off... by this and the constant noise.  When will judges stop coddling these celebrities.

rangerrebew

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2014, 09:43:20 pm »
He is Charlie Sheen's little brother. And he is following lock step down that road. In a few years he will be dirt broke and barely a memory.

He's barely a memory already. :whocares:

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2014, 09:48:13 pm »
Frankly, the judge who sent Robert Downey, Jr. to prison for his drug antics did Downey a huge favor.  Hollywood need a lot more judges like the Downey judge.  Bieber, Miley, etc., are all on a bad path.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2014, 02:07:40 pm »
Biebs, you're just wearing us out!
Justin Bieber busted for drunk drag racing
By Post Staff Report
January 23, 2014 | 7:24am

Justin Bieber was busted early Thursday for drag racing and drunk driving charges in Miami Beach, Florida cops said.

Miami cops tweeted news of the bust about 7 a.m. and said more details would be released later Thursday.

“#BreakingNews confirming @justinbieber has been arrested for DUI & Drag Racing more info & press release coming,” they wrote.

The 19-year-old heartthrob was behind the wheel of a rented Lamborghini, NBC 6 South Florida reported, citing police sources.

Bieber allegedly left a club with a buddy and was stopped for some drag racing, according to TMZ.

The police also arrested Bieber’s friend Crazy Khalil who Instagrammed a photo of Bieber in the yellow Lambo with an unidentified woman earlier in the evening.

The singer remained in custody after failing a field sobriety test and is being tested to determine his blood alcohol level. Cops will book him and then determine bail, the Web site said.

Bieber has been partying around Miami this week, and was spotted in a Miami Beach skate shop in a photo posted on Instagram.

The arrest is the latest scrape with cops for the Canadian-born pop star. A neighbor in his LA neighborhood accused Bieber of egging his house, causing thousands of dollars in damage. Cops raided his pad, and one of his pals was busted on drug-related charges.

His fed-up neighbors also say he speeds around the neighborhood, hosts loud, rowdy parties and is an all-around nuisance.

In July, officials at the Canadian border seized pot and drug paraphernalia from one of his tour buses, though Bieber was not aboard at the time

The Grammy-nominated artist has also made news when he claimed to be quitting the music biz. He freaked out his “Beliebers” – as his fans are called – with a tweet in December claiming he was “officially retiring.”

A source told E! News at the time the claim was baloney.
Photos at NY Post