Author Topic: Law enforcement in early morning raid on Justin Bieber's house  (Read 1025 times)

Offline flowers

Law enforcement in early morning raid on Justin Bieber's house
« on: January 14, 2014, 02:03:30 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/01/14/law-enforcement-in-early-morning-raid-on-raid-justin-bieber-house/

Los Angeles law enforcement executed a felony search warrant on Justin Bieber's house early Tuesday morning.

A Los Angeles Sheriff Dept. rep told FOX411 the warrant was served at 8 a.m. PST.

Eleven L.A. County Sheriff's patrol cars reportedly entered Bieber's gated community looking for evidence linking the singer to an egg-throwing incident involving a neighbor.

Sources tell TMZ that Bieber, 19, was being held in his garage as deputies executed the warrant.

The search comes just a few days after a neighbor called police claiming that the pop

Offline mountaineer

Re: Law enforcement in early morning raid on Justin Bieber's house
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 04:00:03 PM »
Any chance they shot him while trying to escape? 
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 04:31:39 PM »
Since this is his home why wasn't he arrested?  and how were they going to find evidence in his home linking him to the egg incident?  Most everyone has eggs in their homes. 

I really.... REALLY feel for his neighbors.  Several years back we had a 21-year-old kid rent a home across from us.. it got so bad I told my husband I wanted to sell our house and move... finally we located the property owners in California and told them this renter (in a brand new nice home) was out of control and they checked into it, talked to other neighbors, and evicted him...

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 04:40:48 PM »
Any chance they shot him while trying to escape?
:king:

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 04:41:39 PM »
Police find COCAINE 'in plain view' at Justin Bieber's mansion: Singer's friend is arrested in early morning armed raid after vicious egg attack on neighbor's home

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2539415/Justin-Bieber-detained-police-early-morning-raid-mansion-connection-vicious-egg-attack-neighbors-home-caused-20K-damage.html

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 04:43:17 PM »
I'm really sick of this little nitwit  - and I still haven't heard any of his singing. I'm just sick of seeing him in the news.

During a raid of Justin Bieber's house this morning police arrested the pop star's good friend Lil Za for cocaine possession.
Photo: SplashNews and AP

Lil Za? What kind of name is that? I'm guessing that's not what appears on this young man's birth certificate.

More
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 04:45:49 PM by mountaineer »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2014, 05:22:24 PM »
I'm really sick of this little nitwit  - and I still haven't heard any of his singing. I'm just sick of seeing him in the news.

During a raid of Justin Bieber's house this morning police arrested the pop star's good friend Lil Za for cocaine possession.
Photo: SplashNews and AP

Lil Za? What kind of name is that? I'm guessing that's not what appears on this young man's birth certificate.

More

At the same time as he started hanging out with this rapper is when Bieber started going off the rails --all of this coincided with his breakup with his girlfriend.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2014, 06:39:06 PM »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2014, 06:49:20 PM »
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2014, 07:06:08 PM »
Where can we buy some "vicious" eggs?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2014, 07:12:12 PM »
He is Charlie Sheen's little brother. And he is following lock step down that road. In a few years he will be dirt broke and barely a memory.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2014, 09:25:58 PM »
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2014, 09:28:50 PM »
This kid needs a good solid ass-kickin'.  Gimme two minutes with him, while you're runnin' for the Doctor.....

Canuckistani white trash.

:smokin:

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2014, 10:12:25 PM »
This kid needs a good solid ass-kickin'.  Gimme two minutes with him, while you're runnin' for the Doctor.....

Canuckistani white trash.

:smokin:

That is just the thing, he needs(ed) a father.  His mother tried to be his best friend instead of a parent to him....... oh and I am 1000% against anyone allowing their kids into show business,

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2014, 08:36:04 AM »
They found cocaine?  I would have thought they would have found chocolate truffles, cherry bonbons, and He Man cartoon books.
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2014, 02:32:07 PM »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2014, 02:41:53 PM »
Venetian master is very expensive and requires an artisan to apply... if I wad Burbs neighbors I would be really ticked off... by this and the constant noise.  When will judges stop coddling these celebrities.

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2014, 04:43:20 PM »
He is Charlie Sheen's little brother. And he is following lock step down that road. In a few years he will be dirt broke and barely a memory.

He's barely a memory already. :whocares:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2014, 04:48:13 PM »
Frankly, the judge who sent Robert Downey, Jr. to prison for his drug antics did Downey a huge favor.  Hollywood need a lot more judges like the Downey judge.  Bieber, Miley, etc., are all on a bad path.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2014, 09:07:40 AM »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf