Author Topic: Ruh-Roh! Rumors of Marital Trouble In Presidential Paradise  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Ruh-Roh! Rumors of Marital Trouble In Presidential Paradise
« on: January 12, 2014, 09:11:53 pm »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/01/ruh-roh-rumors-of-marital-trouble-in-presidential-paradise/

Ruh-Roh! Rumors of Marital Trouble In Presidential Paradise
Posted by Andrew Marcus on Sunday, January 12, 2014, 10:45 AM

First lady Mihcelle Obama fails to see the funny side as her husband jokes with Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt at Mandela’s funeral. The First Lady later switched seats with her husband during the ceremony.

Is there trouble in Utopian Paradise? (via Lucianne)

Rumours of marriage problems threaten to overshadow Michelle Obama´s 50th birthday.

Michelle Obama´s extended absence from Washington and a flurry of renewed speculation about the state of the first couple’s marriage are threatening to overshadow her 50th birthday party at the White House on Saturday.
Good luck Mr. President. We’re all rooting for you.

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Re: Ruh-Roh! Rumors of Marital Trouble In Presidential Paradise
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 09:25:09 pm »
No matter what, she will not leave him so as long as he is in the White House.  She loves the free perks way too much.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 10:09:18 pm »
Would you believe in a section on ABC news blogs they posted this story which led to the mag that brought down Edwards.

I read that because the NE was sued a while ago they don't spread untruths.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/world-exclusive-obama-marriage-explodes
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2014, 10:10:35 pm »
Would you believe in a section on ABC news blogs they posted this story which led to the mag that brought down Edwards.

I read that because the NE was sued a while ago they don't spread untruths.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/world-exclusive-obama-marriage-explodes

Yesterday I saw this is a headline on all the grocery store news rack publications.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2014, 10:11:05 pm »

The Obama’s Fake Marriage Is About To Implode

Barack Obama’s high school classmate and childhood friend, Maria Pope, has given an interview where she blows the lid of of Barry Soetoro’s gay past. She reveals that it was open for all to see back then that he spent most of his time with the gay community, and engaging in homosexual acts with rich Hawiian businessmen for drugs and money.

The Australian: Michelle Obama’s extended absence from Washington and a flurry of renewed speculation about the state of the first couple’s marriage are threatening to overshadow her 50th birthday party at the White House on Saturday.

Not for the first time in their 22-year marriage the Obamas are approaching what should be a happy family milestone under a cloud of rampant tabloid innuendo, summed up by a National Enquirer headline: “World exclusive: Obama marriage explodes!”.

fake-marriage-barack-michelle-obama-larry-sinclair-gay

The Enquirer has earned a measure of respectability in Washington with its reporting of political scandals – most notably its exposure of the double life of John Edwards, a former senator and once a Democratic presidential contender.

Yet its so-called bombshell Obama report was based on nothing more substantial than the vague allegations of an unnamed “Oval Office insider” who claimed the first couple “are now sleeping in separate White House bedrooms” – tame stuff compared with the adventures of the president’s French counterpart Francois Hollande.

In one sense the report was partly right: Barack Obama returned to Washington from his Christmas break in Hawaii last week while his wife remained in Maui to spend more time with friends, reportedly at a holiday home owned by the media mogul Oprah Winfrey.

Before the Enquirer could detonate another bombshell, a White House spokesman offered a different explanation for Michelle’s solo break: it was a birthday present from her husband.

“If you have kids, you know that telling your spouse that they can go spend a week away from home is actually a big present,” said Jay Carney, the White House press secretary.

Mr Obama acknowledged long ago that his marriage to Michelle had had ups and downs as they coped with the pressures of dual careers – she was formerly a lawyer and a hospital administrator – and the arrival of their two daughters, Sasha and Malia.

The latest tabloid report appears to have been provoked by the notorious incident at Nelson Mandela’s memorial service when Mr Obama and David Cameron posed for a selfie with Helle Thorning-Schmidt, the prime minister of Denmark – or as the National Enquirer described her, “a leggy blonde foreign leader”.

Despite the speculation, the Obamas have succeeded in presenting a united front and, as their daughters have grown, many of their admirers have come to regard them as an inspirational family.

The White House rarely comments on the first couple’s private life, and there was no official confirmation last week of where Michelle was staying in Hawaii, or when she intended to return.

Yet the security umbrella that surrounds the couple descended on the Winfrey estate where The Daily Caller, a Washington news website, claimed Michelle was staying with a small group of female friends including Valerie Jarrett, a senior White House adviser, and Gayle King, a television presenter and close friend of Winfrey.

Oprah once said of her Hawaii home that she had “never encountered anyone who doesn’t love it … we sip drinks inspired by whatever is fresh and delicious – mango, guava, pineapple, cucumber, basil. We sometimes ride horses to the top (of the mountain) to watch the moon rise over the ridge”.

It sounded like a blissful escape for a hardworking first lady who has made no secret of her distaste for life under the microscope.

She may have a rough return to the political world this week, with her husband’s enemies sure to seize on any hint of excessive birthday party consumption as evidence of presidential extravagance.

The need to demonstrate frugality may have been the reason for the letters “EBYC” at the end of the invitation: guests have been advised to “eat before you come” to the party, which merely promises “snacks & sips & dancing & dessert”.

The lack of dinner has divided social commentators. “I don’t think it’s rude, but I do think it’s a little … different than what people are used to,” said Lizzie Post, a writer on etiquette.

Andre Wells, a party planner, disagreed. “It seems like a very casual party, and she’s turning 50,” he said. “The older you get, I feel like you can say what you want.”

Either way, the first lady will be aware her every public move will be watched for signs of marital discord. source – the Australian

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=16021
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 10:12:08 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2014, 10:11:12 pm »
Don't forget the owner of a couple of these "magazines" is a huge Clinton supporter.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2014, 10:24:58 pm »
 :2popcorn:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2014, 10:25:58 pm »
Ranger - you know I both respect and admire you.

But a story sourced from the Enquirer? Come on, mate.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2014, 10:28:06 pm »
The Hilbeast is writing a book.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/hillary-clinton-signs-book-deal-article-1.1307391

She thinks her speaking about greenpeace, OBL dying ,GWarming and the arab spring is worthy.

Now Condie Rice is brilliant and I would think anyone would want to know about her time as SOS. But all's Hillary did was complain how tired she was and lie.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2014, 10:33:46 pm »

They have a surprisingly good record on political issues. They broke the Limbaugh painkiller story and Edwards' love child.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2014, 10:35:50 pm »
The Globe, the sun had the Bush's divorcing back when and five aliens ate cheese with Elvis. lol they are trash.

Understand a wee bit that the NE got sued big time they do not print easily. They also were called nuts when they said Edwards had a love child.

So it is 50/50 this is true. lol but don't discount the NE.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 10:37:34 pm by Gazoo »

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2014, 10:36:04 pm »
Merging Topics
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2014, 10:53:05 pm »
The Globe, the sun had the Bush's divorcing back when and five aliens ate cheese with Elvis. lol they are trash.

Understand a wee bit that the NE got sued big time they do not print easily. They also were called nuts when they said Edwards had a love child.

So it is 50/50 this is true. lol but don't discount the NE.

The Enquirer also broke the Paula Deen brouhaha by releasing portions of her deposition transcripts.  They are a bit of a different animal than the Globe, which pretty much sticks to breaking baby alien abduction stories and the like.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2014, 10:55:45 pm »
The Enquirer also broke the Paula Deen brouhaha by releasing portions of her deposition transcripts.  They are a bit of a different animal than the Globe, which pretty much sticks to breaking baby alien abduction stories and the like.

What???   You mean those baby alien stories aren't TRUE???     :dx1:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline happyg

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2014, 12:35:51 am »
I got most of my information about Clinton and Monica through the NE. Clinton's administration tried to discount them, but they kept going, along with Drudge. I still have all the copies from back then.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2014, 01:42:58 am »
btw, anyone who thinks the marriage of a narcissist punk and an angry, hostile female is good, is smoking something!

This marriage has never been good from day one. 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2014, 02:11:07 am »
[[ The Obama’s Fake Marriage Is About To Implode ]]

Everything about him seems to have been faked or deliberately obscured.

Why should the marriage be any different?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2014, 02:15:06 am »

The people who made him up tried to cover all the bases but THAT is a tall order for anyone to accomplish!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2014, 02:18:16 am »
The man he golfs with in Hawaii all the time and in the article said Obama would move in with...

He was arrested for soliciting a prostitute. male or female prostitute?

Offline happyg

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2014, 02:22:45 am »
The man he golfs with in Hawaii all the time and in the article said Obama would move in with...

I believe it was a male prostitute. Maybe Obama?  :silly:

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2014, 02:33:07 am »
The man that busted Obama's bromance guy was an undercover cop. But I will betcha Reggie is jelly of Obama's man. Obama probably broke off his affair with Kall Penn to go with Reggie so this is why Kal Penn left the WH. :silly:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2014, 01:41:12 pm »

Bobby Titcombe is his name, soliciting male prostitutes is his game.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2014, 11:56:04 am »

It's every bit as reliable as the NY Times. :beer:

rangerrebew

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2014, 11:59:23 am »

The Clinton "marriage" is the same way - a matter of political convenience.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2014, 12:19:13 pm »
It's every bit as reliable as the NY Times. :beer:

Touche, good sir!  :beer:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink