Author Topic: Sec. Kerry: U.S. deeply concerned by Nigeria’s enactment of the Same Sex Marriage Prohibition Act  (Read 878 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

Excellent news. The Obama administration, in the person of John "why the long face" Kerry finds something to get agitated about. No, not the ongoing persecution of Christians in the world of Islam, or the dangerous bellicosity of Red China, but...

Deep Concern with Nigeria’s Enactment of the Same Sex Marriage Prohibition Act

Press Statement

John Kerry Secretary of State Washington, DC

January 13, 2014

The United States is deeply concerned by Nigeria’s enactment of the Same Sex Marriage Prohibition Act.

Beyond even prohibiting same sex marriage, this law dangerously restricts freedom of assembly, association, and expression for all Nigerians.

Moreover, it is inconsistent with Nigeria’s international legal obligations and undermines the democratic reforms and human rights protections enshrined in its 1999 Constitution.

People everywhere deserve to live in freedom and equality. No one should face violence or discrimination for who they are or who they love.

We join with those in Nigeria who appeal for the protection of their fellow citizens’ fundamental freedoms and universal human rights.

http://geneva.usmission.gov/2014/01/13/secretary-kerry-u-s-deeply-concerned-by-nigerias-enactment-of-the-same-sex-marriage-prohibition-act/

I wonder if Obama is preparing an invasionary force just in case.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

rangerrebew

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Obama go on a world apology tour apologizing for the US getting involved in internal affairs of other countries?  This must be different somehow.  Maybe because Obama has been anointed as Messiah{at least according to Baba Wawa}.  Of course it could be a clever ploy by Obama to defend gay rights near or in Islamic countries so that they will move further from the US influence.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Has Kerry even been to any part of sub-Saharan Africa? Hell - has he been to the Caribbean even? Or downtown Detroit?

I dislike generalizing, but in the main. black cultures despise homosexuality, both male and female.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

Has Kerry even been to any part of sub-Saharan Africa? Hell - has he been to the Caribbean even? Or downtown Detroit?

I dislike generalizing, but in the main. black cultures despise homosexuality, both male and female.

Don't forget he's a Viet Nam "hero" which I guess makes him omniscient.  :thud:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Obama go on a world apology tour apologizing for the US getting involved in internal affairs of other countries?  This must be different somehow.  Maybe because Obama has been anointed as Messiah{at least according to Baba Wawa}.  Of course it could be a clever ploy by Obama to defend gay rights near or in Islamic countries so that they will move further from the US influence.

Yes he did. It was essentially an apology to Black and Arab nations for White colonialism. He then went on to extoll how wonderful Islam is, and how much they have contributed to the world. This is the exact opposite of how he portrays Christianity. Obama's view of Islam according to his own words is that it is wonderful and beneficial, whereas Christianity is violent, stupid, and backward. Obviously, this is the exact opposite of reality. Also almost all of the inventions and contributions Obama touts about Islam were actually done pre-Islam. Since the advent of Islam those countries have been in perpetual war and in a downward spiral of extreme poverty and violence.

Also, it is important to remember that Obama himself was against so called, “gay rights” and same sex marriage until he converted during the last election. However, he may have taken this stance to cover for his own somewhat dubious sexual identity.

But, back on point, Obama did say he was tired of America in particular involving itself in the internal affairs of other nations, which is exactly what he is doing. This law has nothing to do with international affairs or with America. It is a purely internal civil matter, and Obama wants to change it because HE disagrees with it.

Obama really does suffer from sever narcissism and megalomania. He really does think he is somehow 'President of the World'. This attitude is incredibly dangerous because it invites groups worldwide to disabuse him of that arrogant notion.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 01:59:18 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Don't forget he's a Viet Nam "hero" which I guess makes him omniscient.  :thud:

He was in Vietnam? He never mentioned it!  :whistle:

I'll stick with the real Vietnam heroes. There are a few on here - did the job, came home, made a life. :patriot: :patriot:

Guy is an bleep. Stupidity is self correcting, normally, but it takes others down with you.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Nigeria has a very large HIV/AIDS rate.  God forbid their government take some measure to get it under better control.   Its not like there's a Walgreens on every street corner of Nigeria, and its a pretty safe bet their health care sucks too. 

But its always about politics and power (oh, I'm sorry--"deep concern") with democrats.  The hell with human lives, just keep stroking their lord and master and ATM machine- the gaystapo.

Offline Rapunzel

Does Kerry even know what causes AIDS.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Does Kerry even know what causes AIDS.

Are you sure he knows what causes kids?

Offline flowers