Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: January 13, 2014, 02:02:12 PM »

Support the USO

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 02:12:06 PM »
I could care less what McCain and Rubio think. Rubio is a pansy elitist. When he got to DC the first thing he did was huddle with the GOP elitist pricks. He outright dissed the tea party caucus when he used their banner to get elected. DeMint was the only non-freshmen back then that came out and warned us and said they are fulla BS, so he left and got Lee to replace him. The next in rank-Cantor is questionable. When the tea party protested and said can you hear us now the GOP rode that gravy train. Well they better wake up. People want the GOP to stop being pansy antie lukewarm politically correct democrats.

Carl Rove will back Christie and no one gives two craps what Carl Rove thinks.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 04:26:34 PM »
Christie ain't feelin' much GOP love right now because he spurned the GOP and slept with Obama just before the election.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 05:58:02 PM »
I loved Rand Paul's comment... remember Christie has been unmerciful in going after him and spurned all attempts from Christie to meet and discuss their differences...

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 06:00:43 PM »
Let's not forget he couldn't even be bothered to appoint a GOP senator when Lautenberg assumed room temperature.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2014, 06:06:37 PM »
Let's not forget he couldn't even be bothered to appoint a GOP senator when Lautenberg assumed room temperature.

You're right, and then scheduled a special election only a few weeks before the general, when it turns out he didn't legally have to do so... Christie is all about Christie... Oh and two million of our tax payers tax money spent on a Sandy ad with he and his family.. a free political ad if you will... two million more spent than the alternative ad without he and his family appearing in it.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2014, 07:12:13 PM »
Christie ain't feelin' much GOP love right now because he spurned the GOP and slept with Obama just before the election.

:thumbsup2:
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2014, 07:12:55 PM »

I'd forgotten that.  Thanks for the reminder!
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2014, 07:26:08 PM »

It's amusing how stubbornly blind some people prefer to remain.

He's the governor of a Blue State....filled with union workers, illegal immigrants who tend to lean Democrat (gee...I wonder why)

You're damned right he bends over backwards to convey an image that he's FIRST concerned with his constituents, not his political party.

Oh....I'm sure it gives posters the jollies to pick on him, but he's trying to keep the majority of NJ voters enthralled with him.

....otherwise, he'd end up like Scott Brown.

In order to win, you have to be playing.  Not watching.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline olde north church

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2014, 07:46:23 PM »
Then he owes them nothing should he run in 2016.  "Real Conservatives" will be crying like Nancy boys.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2014, 08:05:41 PM »
Chris Christie is anti-second amendment, pro illegal immigration, pro gay marriage and taxes have gone up under Christie in NJ.... he screwed the GOP when he could have named a Republican to fill the open senate seat in NJ. and went out of his way to not help Lonegan .... he approves of the mosque near the World Trade Center........ and this is only the tip of the iceberg, he was involved with Madoff........ and heaven knows what we don't know that Romney found made him unsuitable for Vice President........ oh and there is that hug......

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2014, 02:20:28 AM »
It's amusing how stubbornly blind some people prefer to remain.

He's the governor of a Blue State....filled with union workers, illegal immigrants who tend to lean Democrat (gee...I wonder why)

You're damned right he bends over backwards to convey an image that he's FIRST concerned with his constituents, not his political party.

Oh....I'm sure it gives posters the jollies to pick on him, but he's trying to keep the majority of NJ voters enthralled with him.

....otherwise, he'd end up like Scott Brown.

In order to win, you have to be playing.  Not watching.

They will all be much happier with a rat governor.  Real conservatives love rat.
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf