Author Topic: Meet al-Qaeda's new poster boy for the middle east  (Read 397 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
Meet al-Qaeda's new poster boy for the middle east
« on: January 13, 2014, 12:07:19 PM »
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 12:09:19 PM by rangerrebew »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: Meet al-Qaeda's new poster boy for the middle east
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 12:27:39 PM »
Guess who released him?

One guess, go ahead...

Yep, you're correct. Obama.

Al-quida's new leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was released by Obama
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pittsfield-ma/T6O0OH3IL484NUUKI

Obama is currently releasing another terrorist from Guantanamo that was involved in Benghazi.
How much more does Obama have to do to go to trial for aiding, abetting and providing comfort to the enemy?
Will there be any outrage when he pardons a terrorist or two on the way out? THIS should be the headline 24/7 news. The MSM can all go to hell with Obama.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 02:19:46 PM »
Guess who released him?

Uh, uh.  Oh man.  Obama?

One guess, go ahead...

Yep, you're correct. Obama.

Al-quida's new leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was released by Obama
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pittsfield-ma/T6O0OH3IL484NUUKI

Obama is currently releasing another terrorist from Guantanamo that was involved in Benghazi.
How much more does Obama have to do to go to trial for aiding, abetting and providing comfort to the enemy?
Will there be any outrage when he pardons a terrorist or two on the way out? THIS should be the headline 24/7 news. The MSM can all go to hell with Obama.
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Olivia

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 02:36:20 PM »
 :#@$%: :banghead:

I have never despised anyone as much as I do our treasonous "pResident!
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Relic

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 02:46:01 PM »
:#@$%: :banghead:

I have never despised anyone as much as I do our treasonous "pResident!

Just remember, Obama is not all that bright, and definitely not motivated. So, while Obama has earned my hate, I understand Obama is the symptom, and the disease is much bigger.

First and foremost, the American left celebrates the human garbage that is Obama. Obama could do nothing without the unwavering support of the left, (that includes the media).

Secondly, there is the stupid, lazy American public that can't be bothered to educate itself. This public is so stupid, that they will ignore what they see, in favor of propaganda supporting Obama and leftist ideals.

This is the reality. And it's come to the point where when I hear someone say they are "progressive", I don't engage them, I know that's pointless. Progressives are damaged beyond repair. I simply drop any association with progressives. That includes my own brother.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2014, 02:49:13 PM »

Already met him.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2014, 02:53:08 PM »
I simply drop any association with progressives. That includes my own brother.

May I ask how old your brother is?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Relic

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2014, 02:59:25 PM »
May I ask how old your brother is?

63, a union indoctrinated Democrat who has embraced MSNBC and become a full on progressive/communist with all of the wonderful qualities you'd expect from such a world view.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2014, 03:15:18 PM »
I dated someone a while ago that hid the fact they were just like your brother. I broke it off with him because he was diehard. I don't see how Mister and Mrs. ragincajun does it. he was way older then me ABOUT YOUR BROTHERS AGE NOW.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online aligncare

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2014, 03:19:08 PM »
My sympathies, Relic, about your brother. Mystifying how anyone can support Obama and progressives in general.

Good post, by the way.
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2014, 03:19:34 PM »
 :silly: AT PAJAMA BOY, EC

Offline Relic

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2014, 03:31:10 PM »
I dated someone a while ago that hid the fact they were just like your brother. I broke it off with him because he was diehard. I don't see how Mister and Mrs. ragincajun does it. he was way older then me ABOUT YOUR BROTHERS AGE NOW.

I can handle disagreement. I have a hard time dealing with hardcores. And my brother can be quite the nasty hardcore. In the interest of family harmony, I limit my exposure to him, and we used to be quite close.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2014, 03:51:24 PM »
I found out three family members voted for Obama. The one a brother regrets it. The other two did not regret it and thought we were racist or something. Well, guess what? One of them was making boo koo bucks for her age and I warned her about losing her job. Because of Obamacare they did a massive purge and laid off 100, then 350ish, now rumored to be 500 very soon and she is on the list. They laid off pregnant women supervisors. I told her the only reason she lasted was because she is on her husbands health care. She is on the next fired list. She still won't wake up her MIL is a diehard lib and the laid off soon person thinks she will get good money on UEI.

She makes me sick, she watched family members move and lose jobs times four. She is so numbskulled she would probably vote for an Obama again.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf