Author Topic: HORRIFIC: Girls Beat Their 16-Year-Old Friend Before Holding Her Down To Be Raped  (Read 1970 times)

Offline happyg

A 16-year-old girl was allegedly beaten by other girls before being held down to be raped in a horrifying attack that was filmed on a cellphone, it was revealed today.

Patricia Montes, 15, and 16-year-old Erica Avery are accused of punching, kicking and pepper-spraying the girl before holding her down to be raped by Jayvon Woolfork, 19, police said.

The barbaric attack was filmed on a cell phone by Lanel Singleton, 18, and shows the girl writhing half naked and weeping in the yard of a home in Hollywood, Florida while her attackers leer over her.

Along with 17-year-old Dwight Henry, the alleged rape gang have all been charged in the attack on November 1 last year.

The sickening clips, shown by CBS Miami for the first time today, shows the girls viciously beating the girl while the men watch.

One male voice can be heard saying: ‘They don’t like this girl.’

One girl responds: ‘I told you we were gonna f*** somebody up’.

As the victim begs to be freed, another girl says they should ‘let this girl go home’ but the attack continues.

Inside the home, the alleged attackers dragged the victim into a room and pinned her down while Woolfork assaulted her.

The victim is later allowed to leave but not before one of her female attackers spits on her. She managed to flag down a car and make it to her home where she fell unconscious and was taken to hospital. She spent several days in hospital with broken bones in her face, swelling and being unable to see.

The victim told police that she was attacked after smoking marijuana and drinking beer with people she believed to be her friends, including one girl who had been her best friend since kindergarten.

Patricia Montes, 15, and Erica Avery, 16, are charged with two counts each of felony armed sexual assault and kidnapping. Both have been charged as adults.

Henry, 17, of Hollywood; Lanel Singleton, 18, of North Miami; and Woolfork, 19, all face charges of capital felony sexual assault and kidnapping.

All have pleaded not guilty and are being held on bond with the exception of Montes.

…‘The cruelty shown on this video …. this was repeated over and over again … The girls are trying to remove her bra. You saw the victim sitting on the toilet crying, her face blown up and swollen from injuries, and then they beat her,’ Ms Schneider said.

During parts of the three-hour bail hearing, Avery grinned and rolled her eyes and had to be admonished by her lawyer to remain composed. Montes, who was the victim’s best friend, appeared stoic for most of the proceeding.

The victim claims that she was kicked, thrown down stairs and had her face smashed on concrete, breaking bones near both her eyes.

The judge said: ‘This 16-year-old woman, both of her eyes were closed from being beaten, she had blood coming from one of her ears.’

The videos, consisting of 11 snippets, show the victim being beaten, but they do not depict sexual activity.

Video at link: http://www.rightwingnews.com/crime/horrific-girls-beat-their-16-year-old-friend-before-holding-her-down-to-be-raped/

Offline mountaineer

Sometimes I wonder if we don't have a generation of sociopaths.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm wondering where the victim's father is.  I know what would happen if something like this happened to my daughter!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 02:43:52 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Rapunzel

I think we have.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline SouthTexas

This type of thing will continue until there are consequences-real consequences-not hand slaps.

rangerrebew

Judging by the names of the rapists, the girls were trying to get in on the good side of black men.  Gang activity? :shrug:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 05:19:47 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline MBB1984

Those females deserve the death penalty.

Offline musiclady

Monsters is the word that came to my mind first.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Olivia

I hope both the boys and girls get what they deserve from the justice system.

If the world stands, it will be a much different world than what we've experienced.
Ninety-five percent of the kids today, under twenty-five, are a entirely different species from previous humans.  Most of them have little or no conscience.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline mountaineer

Ninety-five percent of the kids today, under twenty-five, are a entirely different species from previous humans.  Most of them have little or no conscience.
It's no coincidence that it's probably the same percentage that have never set foot in a house of worship.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
It's no coincidence that it's probably the same percentage that have never set foot in a house of worship.

No coincidence at all and it shows!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

No question about it.

Offline olde north church

Yeah.  That's what caused it.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Yeah.  That's what caused it.

If one bothers to look, they will see a very noticeable decline in the morality and civility in society when the left succeeded in having God removed from nearly all aspects of public life.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

If one bothers to look, they will see a very noticeable decline in the morality and civility in society when the left succeeded in having God removed from nearly all aspects of public life.

When the U S of A is celebrating it's 5000th birthday, I'll take that under advisement.  I'll even do it when we're celebrating our 700th.  I'll even consider it at 500 years.  Americans become Christians (or any other religion) for the same reason children believe in Santa Claus.  What's He gonna do for me?  Presents are Heaven.  Coal is Hell.  Well, that it's a place to be seen and where you better be seen.  It's also the right club to join.  Business with the Southern Christian Businessmen, Catholic League, Jewish Guys of Indianopolis.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 01:26:12 am by olde north church »

Again, religion takes it off topic.

Offline Charlespg

This type of thing will continue until there are consequences-real consequences-not hand slaps.
and make all their little friends watch
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Charlespg

Those females deserve the death penalty.
Everybody involved in this except the victim needs the Death penalty
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

According to you! I beg to differ!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
[[ Judging by the names of the rapists, the girls were trying to get in on the good side of black men. ]]

I thought the same while reading the article.

We don't see the mug shots of the males.

Usually, there's a "diversity reason" for that....

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion

Discussing why these kids are all turning out to be extremely twisted is part of the topic, and if that means religion comes into it, then so be it.  You don't have to read/reply to a comment(s) you don't like.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Rapunzel

According to you! I beg to differ!

These kids are being raised with no morals.  The more secular our society becomes the more our families fall apart and our morals decay.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Discussing why these kids are all turning out to be extremely twisted is part of the topic, and if that means religion comes into it, then so be it.  You don't have to read/reply to a comment(s) you don't like.

Once I begin to read a thread of interest I can't "unread" it.  I would also venture to say there were prisons (or jails) in the New World for as long as there have been Christians in America.  One could say, there have been churches and prisons for about the same length of time.  Remember, there was a time in America when church attendance was mandatory, ergo, there was never a time when Church was out of the "mainstream".  Matter of fact, one could say, the high number of incarceration in America could be related to a strong influence of religion.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 01:51:51 am by olde north church »

Offline happyg

These kids are being raised with no morals.  The more secular our society becomes the more our families fall apart and our morals decay.

At the least, children should be taught the Ten Commandments. They are strong moral values for everyone, and don't necessarily have to taught from the Bible. The Commandments are a guide to live by, even if a person is an atheist.

Offline Rapunzel

At the least, children should be taught the Ten Commandments. They are strong moral values for everyone, and don't necessarily have to taught from the Bible. The Commandments are a guide to live by, even if a person is an atheist.

I agree.