Author Topic: HORRIFIC: Girls Beat Their 16-Year-Old Friend Before Holding Her Down To Be Raped  (Read 1988 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
At the least, children should be taught the Ten Commandments. They are strong moral values for everyone, and don't necessarily have to taught from the Bible. The Commandments are a guide to live by, even if a person is an atheist.

It's not simply a case of memorizing the Ten Commandments.  It's treating others as you want to be treated.  With respect and dignity.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

According to you! I beg to differ!

When amoral and despicable behavior like this is discussed, religion IS the subject.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Oceander

Sometimes I wonder if we don't have a generation of sociopaths.

Possibly, but some of it may just have to do with the fact that there are a lot more people than when we were young, the ability to record things that could never have been recorded before, and almost instantaneous, widespread communications.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
See for yourself.....male perps all black, of course.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/01/09/exclusive-new-videos-released-in-attack-on-hollywood-teen/

The comments are instructive, including one from the UK.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 05:45:27 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline raml

Sorry but girls being aggressive fighters is a more recent development. I went through my life never physically fighting as did my sisters and my daughter and every girl I knew. My sons even rarely if ever fought anyone since they were athletes they tended to be left alone. I lived in a small town till I was 12 then moved to a suburb of Detroit and I never heard of anything like that except at some black schools in the inner city. Without parents who have a moral compass and some compassion how can they pass it on to their kids and many parents today work outside the home and are to tired to do their parental job when they get home and just let discipline problems slide. It use to be everyone in the neighborhood would keep an eye out on all children and let them know if they aren't acting right they will go to the parents and the parents acted like good parents and disciplined their children. I always listened to and respected my elders and that is not the case today. So yes things have changed a great deal in just the last 25 years I have lived on this planet and not for the better at all and a lot of that is due to fewer people taking on their parents faith instead leaving it up to the children to decide what if any morals they need to have and that leaves the country in a mess.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 06:19:09 am by raml »

rangerrebew

Over 40% of children are now born to single mothers most of whom are not now prepared, and likely never will be prepared, to be a responsible parent.  I wouldn't be surprised if these two girls aren't a product of mothers who weren't ready.  This is not meant to excuse the girls for their actions but rather an indictment of our culture at large and the government, in particular, for providing the means for young girls to bear and raise monsters.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Possibly, but some of it may just have to do with the fact that there are a lot more people than when we were young, the ability to record things that could never have been recorded before, and almost instantaneous, widespread communications.

Our girls would never have done this, and we taught them to fight like a pissed off Grizzly if it was needed. Rough neighborhood, so sometimes it was, especially for the (then) youngest. They knew exactly what would happen if they started something, the punishments ranging from a "good lass" to not being able to sit down for a few days, depending on circumstances.

While I agree that the communication is a factor - look how fast crazes and flash mobs spread now - proper parenting is much more important.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline olde north church

Over 40% of children are now born to single mothers most of whom are not now prepared, and likely never will be prepared, to be a responsible parent.  I wouldn't be surprised if these two girls aren't a product of mothers who weren't ready.  This is not meant to excuse the girls for their actions but rather an indictment of our culture at large and the government, in particular, for providing the means for young girls to bear and raise monsters.

Several more reasons why abortion should be considered, although the babies really shouldn't be the ones who pay for this.  A possibility might be for the mother to be, umm, terminated as well.  Another option, could be bringing the babies to term and sent to government camps to be raised as soldiers.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Several more reasons why abortion should be considered, although the babies really shouldn't be the ones who pay for this.  A possibility might be for the mother to be, umm, terminated as well.  Another option, could be bringing the babies to term and sent to government camps to be raised as soldiers.

WHOA!   you cannot be serious.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline olde north church

WHOA!   you cannot be serious.   :laugh:

brainstormin', have Mel write it down on the board anyway!   :silly:
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline SouthTexas

and make all their little friends watch

Works for me and using rope is "green".  It's recyclable!  :smokin:

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Judging by the names of the rapists, the girls were trying to get in on the good side of black men.  Gang activity? :shrug:

That was my first thought too.