Author Topic: What are the chances? The mysterious death of Loretta Fuddy  (Read 4818 times)

Offline happyg

What are the chances? The mysterious death of Loretta Fuddy
« on: January 12, 2014, 04:41:33 pm »
By Doug Hagmann
What are the chances that the individual responsible for authenticating Barack Hussein Obama’s long form birth certificate, Loretta Fuddy, just happened to be the sole fatality out of nine on board a small plane that was forced to make an emergency water landing off the coast of Hawaii?

What are the chances that the other passengers either walked away virtually unscathed (according to eyewitness reports) or had only minor injuries while Loretta Fuddy died?

What are the chances that the engine failure just happened to occur over the Alenuihaha channel, recognized as one of the most treacherous channels in the world because of strong winds and high seas?

What are the chances that the only incident to mar the otherwise stellar record of Makani Kai Air just happened to be the flight carrying Loretta Fuddy, a most controversial figure in the most controversial issue relating to Barack Hussein Obama’s Constitutional eligibility to hold office?

What are the chances that the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), the federal agency in charge of investigating even the slightest incidents involving civil transportation, would not conduct a thorough, on-site investigation that involved a fatality, especially a fatality of a high-profile state employee?

What are the chances that a passenger seated in the rear of the plane, publicly identified as Ferdinand Puentes (seen wearing a United States Federal Marshal cap) would not only have a GoPro video at the ready, but have the mental composure and clarity to record the “crash” and aftermath considering the unexpected, life-threatening circumstances?

What are the chances that this video, or at least portions of it, is suddenly released from nowhere, nearly a month to the day after the “crash” when its existence was never before referenced or acknowledged by crash investigators or survivors?

In my 25-plus years of experience as a career investigator, I’ve seen a lot of strange things that would give one pause and cry out for explanation. Odd things that at first blush seem to defy logical explanation, only to be answered through investigation as mere coincidence (yes, ‘stuff’ does happen) or indicative of something more nefarious. In my professional opinion, the strange death of Loretta Fuddy falls squarely into the latter category.

As I noted in my initial report dated December 13, 2013, Loretta Fuddy’s place in history was forever memorialized when she authorized the release of Barack Obama’s Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) at his request. On April 25, 2011, the month following her appointment as Hawaii’s Director of Health, she certified that she witnessed the copying of the original COLB. The document that was certified as a true copy by Ms. Fuddy was handed to Judith Corely, Barack Obama’s personal attorney, when Corely made a special trip to personally pick up the document instead of sending the document by a private courier, such as Federal Express.

Given her role in the authentication of the controversial document, Ms. Fuddy was named in two affidavits (one public, one sealed) filed in the U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington on October 18, 2013, by Douglas Vogt, citing twenty points of forgery that comprise misprision of treason and misprision of felony. Vogt, with researcher and document expert Paul Irey, investigated the intricacies of the forgery. Mr. Vogt’s affidavit and Ms. Fuddy’s involvement gained national attention when he was interviewed on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report on December 4, 2013, exactly one week to the day before her tragic death on December 11, 2013. The detailed three-hour audio testimony of Douglas Vogt can be heard here, and the report detailing Ms. Fuddy’s possible role here.

Follow the money

Since her death, portions related to Loretta Fuddy in the sealed affidavit filed in U.S. Federal Court have been made public. Of particular interest are her financial reports detailing her income and expenses in 2011 and 2012. Each report is filed in January for the previous year.

According to Mr. Vogt, a large and as yet unanswered income disparity was found between the two reports. In short, during her first year as Hawaii’s Director of Health, which is also the time she authenticated Obama’s COLB, Ms. Fuddy’s gross income was reportedly less than $100,000. Nonetheless, her financials show that she apparently paid down her mortgage and decreased her liabilities by at least $50,000 and perhaps as much as $75,000 more than what she grossed that year. Where did that money come from? While there may well be a legitimate explanation for this disparity, it was not disclosed on the financial forms she filed with the Hawaii State Ethics Commission.

The crash & NTSB

Loretta Fuddy was one of nine people aboard the Cessna 208B traveling between the islands of Hawaii on December 11, 2013. She was making a much publicized, well known, annual trip to Kalaupapa, where the state exiled leprosy patients until 1969. That area is accessible only by plane or mule. By plane, the travel would require travel over the Alenuihaha channel, also known as the “I’ll-end-you, ha-ha” channel. Out of all the places around the Hawaiian Islands for a water landing, it is the worst of all possible locations due to the “wind funnel” effect in the channel. The channel is more than a mile in depth at its deepest point and is generally regarded as one of the most treacherous channels in the world by the United States Coast Guard.

Were it not for another aircraft flying in the vicinity of the water landing, it is possible that the passengers of the plane would not have been found until they failed to arrive at their destination. Josh Lang and Jaimee Thomson witnessed the Cessna making the water landing and were able to call for help. Within 90 minutes, a C130, two U.S. Coastguard rescue helicopters, one U.S. navy rescue helicopter, and one fire department rescue helicopter were on the scene.

As I noted in my initial report, initial accounts of the crash were conflicting and inconsistent. Such inconsistencies remain, despite the investigation conducted by the NTSB. Based on a review of the NTSB report (ID #WPR14FA068), no on-scene investigation was performed. The NTSB report pertaining to this incident was one of the most incomplete and un-sourced reports published when compared to other reports. Why?

The NTSB admits as much by a disclaimer that prefaces the narrative. This begs the question why, given that the crash resulted in a fatality, especially the fatality of a person at the center of a significant national controversy, investigators didn’t conduct a more thorough, on-site investigation?

The NTSB narrative also conflicts with eyewitness accounts. According to the NTSB investigative report, “[T]he airline transport pilot and two passengers were seriously injured, one passenger was fatally injured, and five passengers received minor injuries. [Emphasis mine]. This is inconsistent with initial and subsequent eyewitness and passenger reports, and now, the video.

During my investigation into this incident, I interviewed a veteran pilot familiar with the flight paths of the Hawaiian Islands. Speaking off the record, this source stated that he has flown this area for years and knows it well. He commended the pilot for the remarkable water landing, and confirmed that the Alenuihaha channel is indeed treacherous. He added that “(I)f I was going to cause a plane like that to go down [into the ocean] in all of Hawaii, that’s exactly where I’d want it to go down. Recovery would be very difficult if attempted at all.”

What are the chances?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2536931/New-footage-shows-harrowing-moment-small-plane-crashed-Hawaii-killed-woman-published-President-Obamas-birth-certificate.html

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/60406#.UtLC-o2A1jo

Offline Rapunzel

Re: What are the chances? The mysterious death of Loretta Fuddy
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 06:15:20 pm »
Very interesting.  Especially the money part.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 06:26:15 pm »
What are the chances that a passenger seated in the rear of the plane, publicly identified as Ferdinand Puentes (seen wearing a United States Federal Marshal cap) would not only have a GoPro video at the ready, but have the mental composure and clarity to record the “crash” and aftermath considering the unexpected, life-threatening circumstances?

What are the chances that this video, or at least portions of it, is suddenly released from nowhere, nearly a month to the day after the “crash” when its existence was never before referenced or acknowledged by crash investigators or survivors?
I watched that video (I think it's on the ABC News website) and was quite puzzled. Why is this guy filming during a freakin' crash? Why did none of the passengers say a word throughout? No "Oh my God," no screams, no gasps - just complete calmness as they hit the water and start exiting the plane. No "Oh no, Loretta's hurt!" Nothing.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline happyg

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2014, 06:31:00 pm »
Let's hope that, if she had an inkling to her impending death, that she left documentation in a place the powers that be won't search.

Offline mountaineer

FWIW.
American Thinker
January 22, 2014
Barack Hussein Soebarkah?
By Jason Kissner

One of the unexplained mysteries in the scanty documentation of the early life of the 45th President of the United States is the appearance of the name Soebarkah as his last name on an official document filled out by his mother.

In a recent contribution to American Thinker, Nick Chase offers very persuasive evidence that the long-form birth certificate released by Obama is a forgery.

While in the midst of developing an argument supporting the idea that Obama was adopted by the Indonesian Lolo Soetoro, Chase states:
Finally, we have Stanley Ann Soetoro's 1968 application to extend her 1965 passport (now destroyed) for an additional two years, as shown in Figure PPA.

On the second page of the application, Ann moved to exclude her son Barack Hussein Obama (Soebarkah) from her passport, but the item has been crossed out -- perhaps on the advice of the consulate in Jakarta, as this would have left seven-year-old Barry passportless -- so it didn't happen.

The appendage "(Soebarkah)" has never been satisfactorily explained by anyone, and I certainly don't know what "Soebarkah" means, but it does seem to indicate a name change or change in citizenship status for the boy.
Clearly, just what constitutes "a satisfactory explanation" varies with respect to persons, subject matter, context, and so forth.

And yet, there is a very good -- and simple -- explanation for the seemingly random appearance of the sobriquet "Soebarkah" on Mother Soetoro's passport application.

Believe it or not, the reason may be linked to one Loretta Fuddy.

Yes, that Loretta Fuddy -- the Hawaii state health director who approved the release of Obama's long-form birth certificate and who has apparently succumbed to a nasty case of post random plane crash induced arrhythmia.

Ann Soetoro and Loretta Fuddy appear to have one very odd thing in common: both have been linked to the Subud cult, which originated in, of all places, Indonesia and was founded by the Javanese Muslim Muhammed Subuh.

The smallish cult appears to have had, at least circa 2001 and according to this profile of sorts in the Honolulu Advertiser, 20,000 members worldwide.   Notice the picture of Deliana Fuddy, then "regional helper" and member of the faith?  Let's return to her Subud status in a second.

Note also that the World Subud organization seems to have been based in, of all cities....wait for it...Chicago.  Indonesia...Chicago...Hawaii... three locales linked to Obama's life.

Next, observe that the Advertiser article states that Subud was introduced to Hawai'i in the 1960s (more on this in the conclusion).

Now to Ann Soetoro.  She was linked to Subud by her biographer (and New York Times reporter) Janny Scott (Harvard '77) in the book A Singular Woman: The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mother," reviewed by the New York Times here.

Loretta Fuddy was more than merely a follower of Subud; she worked her way up the ranks and became chairwoman of Subud USA, based in Seattle from 2006 to 2008, and was known to Subud not merely as Loretta Fuddy, but as "Deliana" Loretta Fuddy.  In fact, you can see that in its headline, the official Subud "memorial" page drops "Loretta" and refers simply to "Deliana" Fuddy.

Ann Soetoro's close association with members of the Subud cult will be documented below. But first, note in passing that of all the persons -- Christian, Jew, Muslim, Buddhist, Atheist, Hindu, or you-name-it  --  that could have been installed as Director of the State Department of Health in Hawaii, Hawaii alighted on Fuddy -- a leader of a small cult with roots in Indonesia and connections to Ann Soetoro -- Obama's mother.  Second, observe that Fuddy assumed the Director position in Hawaii in January 2011, just a few months before the release of Obama's long form birth certificate.

Now to Ann Soetoro's links with Subud and to a brief discussion of the Barry "Soebarkah" mystery associated with Ann Soetoro's 1968 passport renewal application.

Read the following excerpt from SubudVoice in 2011 (and please note that I have italicized a couple of sentences to emphasize that the Subud "Staff Reporter" is drawing on material from Janny Scott's biography of Ann Soetoro; they aren't simply making an anonymous, empty assertion that can't be substantiated.)
Obama's mother and Subud

By Staff Reporter...

A Singular Woman: The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mother,a biography of the mother of US President Obama, Ann DunhamSutoro, contains several references to Subud. As is generally known Obama lived with his mother in Jakarta for some years...

Arianne (no second name) wrote to me to say, "Talked to Irin Poellot who is reading the book about Obama's mother and has already run into several literal mentions of Subud!!! I remember the late Mansur Madeiros mentioning he knew her in Indonesia and he is mentioned in the book! I can't help wondering if we will get inquiries about Subud since it is mentioned often in a book which probably will be widely read. It also is a delicious fact that our Subud sister, Ms Fuddy, just was appointed to her post in the Health Dept in Hawaii in time to be involved in the documentation of fact that Obama was born there."

I wrote back asking for more specific information and Arianne replied, "Irin kindly supplied some quotes:In chapter 4 "Initiation in Java" the Subud members are quoted. And then (on page 116): "...she (Ann) was hired to start an English-language, business-communications department in one of the few private non profit management-training schools in the country."

Ann "found a group of young Americans and Britons enrolled in an intensive course in Bahasa Indonesia, the national language, at the University of Indonesia recalled Irwan Holmes, (a member of the original group). She was looking for teachers. A half dozen of them accepted her invitation, many of them members of an international spiritual organization, Subud, with a residential compound in a suburb of Jakarta.."

And ......Mohammad Mansur Madeiros, a reclusive and scholarly Subud member from Fall River, Massachusetts, and Harvard, whom Ann hired as a teacher, had immersed himself so deeply in Javanese culture, language and religion that friends nicknamed him Mansur Java. When he died in 2007, friends recalled his preference for the company of ordinary Indonesians --street vendors and becak drivers -- over that of other Subud members and expatriates."

But what might the Ann Soetoro, Deliana Fuddy, Subud links really have to do with the sobriquet Barry Soebarkah?

To help answer that, transport yourself backward in time and sit at the feet of the Indonesian Subud master Bapak circa 1963:
Question:1 Many people in Subud change their names. Is this necessary? Is it important? How does the change of a name affect us? Physically, spiritually or both?

Bapak: Brothers and sisters, whether it is necessary or not depends on what you want....
If changing one's name for "spiritual reasons" was something frequently done by followers of Subud's Bapak, and Stanley Ann Soetoro was in fact closely associated with Subud, it is reasonable to suppose that "Soebarkah" arose in the same way new names for others (like "Deliana" Loretta Fuddy?) associated with Subud did: as a matter of course depending on the case.
Readers might agree that the above is a quite reasonable account of the origin of Barry "Soebarkah."

But there is something else.  The above biographical material bonds Ann Soetoro to Subud members via an English language, business communications department post.  According to the New York Times here, that would have been around 1970 or 1971.  However, the passport renewal application with the name "Soebarkah" dates to 1968.  This suggests that either the "Soebarkah" handle came from nowhere, or that matters are as we have discussed and that Ann Soetoro in fact came to Subud before 1970 -- perhaps in Hawaii. ...
Go to the American Thinker article for the rest of the story,  internal links and graphics

Offline happyg

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 03:43:28 pm »
I'm inclined to believe he didn't have a birth certificate from anywhere. Obama's entire life is shrouded in mystery and lies.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 03:48:33 pm »
I'm inclined to believe he didn't have a birth certificate from anywhere. Obama's entire life is shrouded in mystery and lies.

Maybe his mother was a jackal. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2014, 04:12:16 pm »
Maybe his mother was a jackal.

I am NOT calling him Damien.  :laugh:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2014, 05:13:29 pm »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2014, 06:38:40 pm »
Gets more interesting all the time.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2014, 08:21:12 pm »

Many people are pointing out how Barack Hussein Obama bears some resemblance to R.M. Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo (1901 - 1987), founder of Subud.

More about the Subud cult

Offline happyg

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2014, 08:29:18 pm »

Many people are pointing out how Barack Hussein Obama bears some resemblance to R.M. Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo (1901 - 1987), founder of Subud.

More about the Subud cult

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2014, 08:30:26 pm »
Was this guy in Hawaii in the early 60's?  One thing for sure - the so-called Obama was not his sperm father.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2014, 08:58:18 pm »
Hard to know what to believe any more since he lies so freely and so often about so many things.  Could this have been the Hawaiian version of Fort Marcy Park??  Who did the hit....the Arkansas Mafia or the Chicago Communists?  Its a tossup.....

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2014, 09:01:43 pm »
Hard to know what to believe any more since he lies so freely and so often about so many things.  Could this have been the Hawaiian version of Fort Marcy Park??  Who did the hit....the Arkansas Mafia or the Chicago Communists?  Its a tossup.....

I think it was... didn't until the video taken by the so-called air marshal took in the water while they were waiting for rescue and he was so damned calm.....

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2014, 10:13:50 pm »

OMG!  That guy is a dead ringer for Obama!

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2014, 10:19:23 pm »

Look at the ears.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2014, 10:27:21 pm »

You misspelled Tiger Woods.  :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2014, 10:30:00 pm »
Look at the ears.

Yeah, and the color picture shows the purple lips too.

:pondering:

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2014, 10:30:45 pm »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2014, 10:32:02 pm »
Yeah, and the color picture shows the purple lips too.

:pondering:

Wow.. didn't know that!

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2014, 12:28:53 am »

Remarkable!!  Thanks for posting!

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2014, 12:32:47 am »

Yes!!  I never thought that he looked anything like the Barack Obama, Sr.  I guess they figured any black guy would do for the narrative!!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2014, 12:37:39 am »

Offline happyg

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2014, 03:41:38 pm »
The REAL Obama: An INDONESIAN, Muslim, Socialist Puppet
By Craig Andresen

More of story and pictures at link: http://www.thenationalpatriot.com/2014/01/27/the-real-obama-an-indonesian-muslim-socialist-puppet/