Author Topic: Partridge Family star David Cassidy arrested for DUI for the third time with blood alcohol level 'more than twice the legal limit'  (Read 800 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2537758/Partridge-Family-star-David-Cassidy-arrested-DUI-time-blood-alcohol-level-twice-legal-limit.html

David Cassidy could be facing jail after being arrested for DUI (driving under the influence) for the third time.

The Seventies heartthrob – who found fame on the Partridge Family – was stopped by police in Los Angeles on Friday after he was spotted making an illegal right turn when exiting the 405 freeway.

When the officer smelled alcohol, Cassidy, 63, was asked to take a field sobriety test which showed he was more than twice the legal limit,TMZ reports.

Offline R4 TrumPence

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
such a shame.. He needs help!

He does.

A bloody good slap upside the head, too. Even habitual drunks know not to drive when they've had a few. There is no excuse for that.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
I recall reading his father was an alcoholic.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline flowers

I recall reading his father was an alcoholic.
His father was. His father was murdered I think.I looked it up he died in a fire.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 09:26:31 pm by flowers »

Offline Rapunzel

There is no excuse for a person drinking and driving. None.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776