Author Topic: Bye bye Britain  (Read 1298 times)

rangerrebew

Bye bye Britain
« on: January 11, 2014, 02:30:29 pm »
Jan112014

BYE BYE BRITAIN

With one in ten babies born in Britain a Muslim, now, how long before the UK will become another Lebanon? Lebanon used to be 80% Christian, now it is over 80% Muslim. Every year, more and more Christians are forced to flee Lebanon for places where they safe from persecution and the oppression of Islamic rule.

AFP  Almost one in 10 babies and toddlers in England and Wales are Muslim, according to new analysis of census figures published Friday, illustrating the growth of the minority community. Some 317,952 children aged under five, or 9.1 percent, were registered as being Muslim in the 2011 census, the Office for National Statistics (ONS) figures show.

32089_132544773438867_100000500352542_308322_4771883_n.jpg?w=640&h=861

As a measure of how the religious demographics of England and Wales are changing, the figure is nearly double the 4.8 percent of the whole population who are Muslim, while fewer than one in 200 people aged over 85 are Muslim. It is also an 80 percent increase on the 176,264 Muslim under-fives recorded in the 2001 census.

“It certainly is a startling figure,” David Coleman, professor of demography at Oxford University, told The Times newspaper on Friday. “Continuing immigration from Pakistan, Bangladesh and India has been added to by new immigration from African countries and from the Middle East.

toreceivemorebenifits31_7_2012-vi

“Birth rates of Muslims of Pakistani and Bangladeshi origin remain quite high, although falling. There seem to be very low levels of falling away from religion among Muslims.” Muslims have the youngest age profile of the main religious groups. Nearly half of Muslims (48 percent) were aged under 25 (1.3 million).

The figures showed that Christianity remains by far the most common religion registered for babies in England and Wales, at more than 1.5 million, or 43.7 percent. Nearly as many parents listed their children under five as having no religion — the answer given for nearly 1.2 million (34.1 percent).

Ibrahim Mogra, assistant secretary-general of the Muslim Council of Britain umbrella group, said the number of Muslim babies reflected the confidence of the community. “It’s not about Britain becoming a Muslim country but about Britain enabling the practice of Islam, which gives confidence to the vast majority of Muslims,” he told The Times. (CRAP!)

youtubemuslimdemographics1vi-vi

Thirteen children aged under five were being raised in witchcraft, while 121 had heavy metal as their stated religion. Some 4,700 were listed as “Jedi knight”, the statistics showed.

ONS figures showed that Mohammed was the most popular name for newborn baby boys in England and Wales in 2009, though 12 different spellings of that name meant that Oliver officially topped the chart.

50_544386888930091_426927827_n-vi

By BareNakedIslam •  Posted in Islamic Britain   

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/01/11/bye-bye-britain/
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 02:31:16 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Bye bye Britain
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 02:33:23 am »
Someday, if the English want to survive -as- English, they're gonna have to find their own version of Charles Martel...

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 06:55:30 am »
And yet, we have virtually no Muslim riots, unlike the rest of Europe. When 7/7 happened and when Drummer Rigby was murdered, the mosques and the Muslims did no celebrating. Well, one mosque did - it no longer exists.

Despite a couple of breathlessly hysterical op-eds in the Daily Mail, there are no no-go areas that are for Muslims only. Sure, some idiots tried it on, both in North London and in Birmingham, but that died a very quick death.

In general, the English (and the Scots, and the Welsh) are a tolerant sort of people. Live and let live, mind their own business sorts. Just do not get them angry.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 06:56:00 am by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2014, 11:24:06 am »
I guess my question would be are they so tolerant and politically correct they will allow themselves to be devoured by Islam, as the United States seems to be on the road to doing? :shrug:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2014, 11:56:14 am »
I guess my question would be are they so tolerant and politically correct they will allow themselves to be devoured by Islam, as the United States seems to be on the road to doing? :shrug:

Good question and kind of hard to explain. Still - I'll give it a go if you like.

Warning - gross generalizations ahead!  :police:

It seems to me mainly to do with exposure. America is the melting pot, right? People arrive. They try to fit in. Their children do fit in but are slightly ashamed of their culture. The grand children are both proud to be American and proud of their ancestry. It's a good thing.

Here, on the other hand, we didn't start by accepting the poor, the huddled masses yearning for freedom. We started by kicking the hell out of half the globe and taking it over. Think of the difference that makes. You are some grunt, thousands of miles from home and knowing that, while you have the back up and the fire power to maintain the Empire, you also will have a lot easier time of it if you don't cause problems in the first place. You learn to relax a little. To accept differences, as long as said differences don't interfere with the regiment.

Then you come home. Get married, have kids, and your kids learn from you. You are still British. Damned proud of it, too. But there is an underlying sense that - as long as people behave according to the law - they can be left in peace to do what they want.

Make sense?

« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 11:57:53 am by EC »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2014, 12:50:56 pm »
I don't mind differences in culture, differences in religion, in Britain or here in America ... But I do mind radical Islam.

No modernity, no peace. They either join the 21st century, or ... else.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2014, 01:03:18 pm »
I don't mind differences in culture, differences in religion, in Britain or here in America ... But I do mind radical Islam.

No modernity, no peace. They either join the 21st century, or ... else.

I dislike radicals, no matter what stripe they may be. Muslim, Christian, Catholic, Atheist. Never met a Radical Buddhist.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2014, 01:13:41 pm »
I am unaware of any reported violence on the part of radical Christians? How does that work? Jesus loves you, do unto others, or else I'll blow-up myself and you in the process!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2014, 01:21:47 pm »
Take a quick peek at C.A.R.

Or Westboro, if you want to stay closer to home.

Sticking purely with the 3 Abrahamic religions, basically the books tell you "Don't be a dick." Goes against human nature, that.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 01:24:36 pm by EC »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2014, 01:27:57 pm »
I'm familiar with Westboro, but googling C.A.R. just brings up Lexus of Manhattan, etc.

What is C.A.R.?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2014, 01:52:50 pm »
Central African Republic.

The Christians are slaughtering the Muslims. Of course, the Muslims are giving back as good as they get, but have a smaller force on their side.

rangerrebew

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2014, 03:08:20 pm »

Make sense?

It does to me but will make no sense to a muslim.  Their understanding of the world seems to be totally black and white; no nuances, gray areas, no tolerance.  They really don't care about how nice it is to be tolerant and see that as weakness, as far as I can tell. :chairbang:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2014, 03:41:09 pm »
It does to me but will make no sense to a muslim.  Their understanding of the world seems to be totally black and white; no nuances, gray areas, no tolerance.  They really don't care about how nice it is to be tolerant and see that as weakness, as far as I can tell. :chairbang:

Going to ask you something. Not hostile, just in general, because it's important.

You have friends, family, colleagues. Most of them identify as Christian, right? Yet how many of them hit church every week without fail? Betting a fair number of them are what we call here Christmas and Easter Christians. They go to church once in a while, pray once in a while, but otherwise it's just there in the background.

Why would you think that Muslims are some monolithic block, when you know full well Christians are not. Sure - they are Muslims. They are also people. Worth thinking on.

rangerrebew

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2014, 03:44:18 pm »
I understand your point.  However, there are no penalties for not being a good Christian while there are for not being a good muslim.  This may be religion by force but has shown pretty effective at keeping muslims in line.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2014, 03:56:14 pm »
I understand your point.  However, there are no penalties for not being a good Christian while there are for not being a good muslim.  This may be religion by force but has shown pretty effective at keeping muslims in line.

True. I just get tetched some times.

I have lived with Muslims - literally, as in shared a tent, chow line, showers and latrines. Most of them were pretty relaxed about most things (the showing the soles of your feet to them was one thing they mostly couldn't deal with - a bit of a pain in the ass since I like putting my feet up when I sit for any length of time. And don't even get me started on having to remember to use my right hand for most things!).

Are there extremists? Of course there are. Same as any religion. And the vast majority of Muslims treat the extremists exactly the same way we Christians do - with caution and a bit of eye rolling.

:beer:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 03:57:08 pm by EC »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2014, 04:40:52 pm »
EC wrote:
[[ In general, the English (and the Scots, and the Welsh) are a tolerant sort of people. Live and let live, mind their own business sorts. Just do not get them angry. ]]

What you miss completely is that muslims do not feel the same way about YOU.

They keep some things hidden, for now. But as their strength (in numbers) grows, so too will grow their objections to your culture, and their attempts to replace it with their own.

You may not be interested in islam, but islam is interested in you.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2014, 04:47:28 pm »
EC wrote:
[[ In general, the English (and the Scots, and the Welsh) are a tolerant sort of people. Live and let live, mind their own business sorts. Just do not get them angry. ]]

What you miss completely is that muslims do not feel the same way about YOU.

They keep some things hidden, for now. But as their strength (in numbers) grows, so too will grow their objections to your culture, and their attempts to replace it with their own.

You may not be interested in islam, but islam is interested in you.

And they'll get the same rude shock most peoples did.

Someone once called the English a "nation of shop keepers." It was supposed to be an insult. But what do shop keepers do? Work hard, be friendly, and keep the place clean.

I know who I'll bet on in any clash of cultures. They really don't stand a chance - and they know it.