• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: January 11, 2014, 09:20:24 AM »

Support the USO

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 09:34:13 AM »
Great article! This points out very clearly what kind of nightmare is facing the Dhimmies in 2016...the prospect of the Hildebeest being rendered unelectable and the backup being Joe Biden. 

Tell me what Democratic candidate for office in any position would want to be campaigning as a Democrat with two white unelectable candidates?? 

Tell me what percentage of the Black Dhimmie base will be excited about voting for either an old white lady or an old white guy as the successor to Barack Obama??

There are plenty of Democrats out there who will never vote for a Republican no matter what, and faced with unelectable Democrats they simply will not vote at all.  Choosing not to participate is a valid political decision, but you have to be willing to live with the consequences.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 10:39:52 PM »
Great article! This points out very clearly what kind of nightmare is facing the Dhimmies in 2016...the prospect of the Hildebeest being rendered unelectable and the backup being Joe Biden. 

Tell me what Democratic candidate for office in any position would want to be campaigning as a Democrat with two white unelectable candidates?? 

Tell me what percentage of the Black Dhimmie base will be excited about voting for either an old white lady or an old white guy as the successor to Barack Obama??

There are plenty of Democrats out there who will never vote for a Republican no matter what, and faced with unelectable Democrats they simply will not vote at all.  Choosing not to participate is a valid political decision, but you have to be willing to live with the consequences.

goopo :thumbsup2:  IMO 2016 will be the best year in a very long time for the GOP to actually nominate a real conservative.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 10:40:34 PM by Rapunzel »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2014, 07:57:13 AM »
...but surviving a stampede of skeletons will require luck as well as skill.

I think  the "luck" is called the MSM.  Her skeletons may be dancing .... but what are the chances they'll be a camera or reporter in sight?   
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2014, 08:04:23 AM »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf