Author Topic: Famous Odd Couple Celebrates 20 Years With Memoir  (Read 975 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Famous Odd Couple Celebrates 20 Years With Memoir
« on: January 10, 2014, 11:43:12 pm »
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/james-carville-mary-matalin-interview-famous-odd-couple-21446481

Famous Odd Couple Celebrates 20 Years With Memoir
James Carville and Mary Matalin discuss their 20-year marriage and new book "Love and War."
01/07/2014

video at link
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Famous Odd Couple Celebrates 20 Years With Memoir
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 11:43:58 pm »
I posted this for one reason only. Have you all seen what Matlin has done to her face?  She looks like that danged tiger lady.......... awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 11:53:56 pm »
Why do women always ruin themselves with plastic surgery?  A wrinkle or two does not mean you're unattractive.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 12:03:20 am »
She looks like one of those women who pushes a shopping cart down the street muttering to herself. Because I never watch the Sunday shows and haven't seen her in years, I never would have recognized her.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2014, 11:11:58 pm »
Going to look at her face now. Is it painted like an LSU tiger lol.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2014, 11:14:51 pm »
Holee crap her face is hideous. She was beautiful. Why did she do that to her face? wtf?

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2014, 12:17:34 am »
She looks like one of those women who pushes a shopping cart down the street muttering to herself. Because I never watch the Sunday shows and haven't seen her in years, I never would have recognized her.

With a cigarette butt hanging out of her mouth.  Her face looks like its been ravaged not only by  bad work (that mouth, yikes!) but years of smoking.   

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2014, 12:59:29 am »
She looks like she got a Joan Rivers/Bruce Jenner job. Smokers have nicer faces than that. I doubt she can move her face.