Author Topic: Animal torturer employed by Pike County  (Read 523 times)

Offline flowers

Animal torturer employed by Pike County
« on: January 10, 2014, 10:14:37 pm »
http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=%2F20131227%2FNEWS%2F312270311

The Greentown man who used duct tape to bind his dog's feet together and tightly tape her muzzle shut is still a Pike County employee.

Russell Seese, 27, is a resource conservationist at the Pike County Conservation District, earning $32,350 a year. He was hired June 2011.

On March 1, a Pennsylvania Humane Society police officer was called to Seese's home by a state police trooper.

Seese had admitted to police that he had tortured his dog, Lexi, a tan, female Labrador mix.

On Feb. 28, Seese used duct tape to bind together the dog's front legs and back legs, and also taped shut the dog's muzzle. He then placed her in an old dirty chicken coop, still bound, with no food or water. The dog suffered traumatic injuries caused by Seese, and he did not attempt to get veterinarian care, according to a criminal complaint.

Seese was sentenced this month to the Pike County Correctional Facility for 48 hours to 12 months and ordered to pay $500, according to the Pike County District Attorney's office.

Photo of this poor doggie at link. Look at how she is wagging her tail. They ought to kill this SOB...slowly. Make it a month long event. I hate people at times.

Offline flowers

Re: Animal torturer employed by Pike County
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 10:15:27 pm »

The evil pyle of garbage.

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Animal torturer employed by Pike County
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 10:19:46 pm »
I agree with this comment at the link.........

I feel a person like this needs to feel what he did in live. Tape his legs together, tape his arms together and put tape over his mouth. Put him in a pig pen with no food or water and that he does his necessities in the place he is laying. So he can actual feel the poor torture he put this poor defenseless dog thru.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776