Author Topic: Gov. Chris Christie’s load of bull: Fired aide Bridget Kelly merely a patsy in attempt to shelter Port Authority cronies, himself  (Read 702 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/christie-load-bull-article-1.1571541

Gov. Chris Christie’s load of bull: Fired aide Bridget Kelly merely a patsy in attempt to shelter Port Authority cronies, himself
What did the governor know about the George Washington Bridge lane closures, and when did he know it? Ex-Port Authority executive David Wildstein pleaded the Fifth Wednesday, so we wait until an independent investigation can reveal the whole story.
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Thursday, January 9, 2014, 9:15 PM

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s one-hour-and-forty-seven-minute self-serving, self-pitying display of contrition on Thursday was a climactic act in a brazen cover-up that threatens to further unravel his political career.

Ever so thoroughly the governor scoured the thesaurus for words of apology, regret and painless self-flagellation while nervily playing the victim and mercilessly destroying the aide who played only a supporting role for the George Washington Bridge political revenge plot.

Christie needed blood to express his outrage to the public, so he drew it from deputy chief of staff Bridget Kelly for the sin, the governor said, of lying to him. Perhaps, Kelly did lie, although it seems incredible that anyone would flat-out attempt to deceive an intense, emergency inquiry.

Regardless, Christie made roadkill of Kelly and his former campaign manager while wholly exempting the close pals who were central to the lane-closure conspiracy that caused four days of gridlock and dangerously slowed emergency response in Fort Lee. Pathetic.

continued.....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Relic

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

Offline Rapunzel

If Christie was a Democrat would everyone be defending him?  I don't think so.  We saw up close and personal at the GOP convention how much Christie resembles Obama when he made the keynote speech all about Chris Christie.  In the press conference Thursday it was me, me, me... also shade of Obama.  We know Romney passed on him as his VP after investigating him and finding out how dirty the guy is and we know as a result Christie went out of his way to not be helpful to Romney winning the election.  Frankly I see nothing to like about Chris Christie - regardless of what he has behind his name.  Christie has no core principles.  He better hope the people he through under the bus yesterday don't have dirt on him, because he left himself zero wiggle room.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline aligncare

Stop the presses! An anxious nation awaits! MSNBC is running Zapruder-style, frame-by-frame analysis of the catastrophic events surrounding this tragedy. Surely, they will get to the bottom of this! Oh, what terrible scandal! There was a traffic jam in New Jersey! Film at 11.