Author Topic: Watch Dennis Rodman lose his marbles on CNN video  (Read 597 times)

rangerrebew

Watch Dennis Rodman lose his marbles on CNN video
« on: January 08, 2014, 09:40:13 am »
Watch Dennis Rodman lose his marbles on CNN [VIDEO]

Posted By Taylor Bigler On 10:22 AM 01/07/2014 In | No Comments

Dennis Rodman absolutely lost his shit during an interview with CNN Tuesday morning.

The former NBA player and crazy person was talking to Chris Cuomo via satellite from North Korea where he is preparing to play a basketball game for his best friend Kim Jong-Un’s birthday.

Cuomo asked Rodman if he would take the opportunity to push the North Korean dictator to release the American Kenneth Bae, who has been detained in the country for more than a year on unknown charges. That’s when a visibly intoxicated and nonsensical Rodman lost his mind.

“Kenneth Bae did one thing… If you understand what Kenneth Bae did. Do you understand what he did in this country?” Rodman asked Cuomo, hinting that Bae has done something illegal.

“No, no, no, you tell me, you tell me. Why is he held captive here in this country, why?…I would love to speak on this,” Rodman continued while waving his cigar around. ”You know, you’ve got 10 guys here, 10 guys here [referring to the other basketball players], they’ve left their families, they’ve left their damn families to help this country, as in a sports venture. That’s 10 guys, all these guys here, do anyone understand that? Christmas, New Year’s…”

Cuomo tried to interject, saying “and we appreciate that.”

Rodman continued to flip out: “I don’t give shit — I don’t give a rat’s ass what the hell you think. I’m saying to you, look at these guys here, look at them… they dared to do one thing, they came here.”

WATCH:

Follow Taylor on Twitter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/07/watch-dennis-rodman-lose-his-marbles-on-cnn-video/

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Watch Dennis Rodman lose his marbles on CNN video
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 03:19:37 am »

:beer:

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 03:38:09 am »
So was dear leader giving him the crazy drugs?
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 03:56:17 am »
He did all that screaming and didn't say a thing. He did show his arrogance and stupidity.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2014, 10:43:13 am »
I would really like to see the faces of the players while Rodman rants.  I'm sure they are priceless!   :silly:
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

rangerrebew

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2014, 11:25:18 am »
Since his head is a vacuum, I doubt he could lose marbles. :silly:

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2014, 01:28:59 pm »
Rodman belongs in North Korea.  Keep him there locked up forever.