Several questions -
1. Won't she be tried for murder like George Zimmerman?
2. Won't Al Sharptongue and J$ss$ J$cks$n lead protests against her?
3. Won't the media hound her to find out why she "murdered" this young black?
4. Will the United Nitwits take up the cause as they did for Trayvon?
5. Won't the media and Obama use this as an opportunity to call for gun control?
6. Won't Obama say "if I had a son, he would look just like Devon?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 06:42:29 AM by rangerrebew »
There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.
Public virtue cannot exist in a nation without private, and public virtue is the only foundation of republics. There must be a positive passion for the public good, the public interest, honour, power and glory, established in the minds of the people, or there can be no republican government, nor any real liberty: and this public passion must be superior to all private passions. John Adams