• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: January 09, 2014, 06:03:41 PM »

Support the USO

Offline happyg

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 06:36:42 PM »

Offline evadR²

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 06:53:37 PM »
It is not reasonable to assume that Christie did not know.
I don't want to see him go down in flames either but his blowhard, bullying tactics apparently rubbed off on his people.
Too bad.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline happyg

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 07:05:31 PM »

Offline WAYNE

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 07:16:04 PM »
  After watching him ..  I believe him . Goes against my grain butt..

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014, 09:02:46 PM »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 09:37:41 PM »
I'm waiting for the next video of Hitler finding out his Domino's Pizza was late because Christie closed the bridge....

:silly:

Offline evadR²

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2014, 11:49:07 PM »
"..also people working for a governor knows what he will or will not approve of them doing."

UNTIL they get caught.

He knew, you betcha.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2014, 05:31:24 AM »
I'm waiting for the next video of Hitler finding out his Domino's Pizza was late because Christie closed the bridge....

:silly:

that's quite funny!   :silly:
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2014, 09:50:34 PM »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2014, 09:52:59 PM »
Glenn Beck played the video today of Obama and Christie talking about Global Warming - almost identical....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlAezaQtiA4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlAezaQtiA4</a>

Offline happyg

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2014, 09:56:36 PM »
I heard that while driving. He mention a few things that Obama and Christie said almost verbatim.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2014, 10:54:39 PM »
I heard that while driving. He mention a few things that Obama and Christie said almost verbatim.

It was really enlightening when you hear what they have both said side-by-side like this.

As for Christie........he is out there dangling in the wind because he has been delighting in sticking his finger in the eye of Republicans - from Palin to Paul and in between.  He seemed to think it would endear him to someone  :shrug: but now all of a sudden the media found his achilles heel and he is twisting in the wind finding out the media only loved him while it was convenient and the Republicans he delighted in trash-talking to make himself seem like a big cheese are giving him the cold treatment... Niki Haley did send out a tweet of support  - that was it - and Palin to her credit is defending him, even though he went out of his way in the past to denigrate her.   All the while Obama lied and only Conservatives complained.  Obama closed down roads and National Parks and only Conservatives complained.  Obama has ignored the law over and over on Obamacare, immigration, etc.. and only Conservatives complained.  Through all of this, Christie mocked and stiffed Conservatives - in addition to what he did to Romney - which I find unforgiveable - his behavior re: Sandy funding was over the top.  He was going to get the money, he knew he was going to get the money, but he had to make a lot of noise over it to trash Conservatives (again).. and then we find out a huge chunk of the money was wasted by Christie's administration.  All in all the hell with Chris Christie... he needed this bring down a few pegs... it's long overdue. 
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 10:56:53 PM by Rapunzel »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2014, 12:03:07 AM »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2014, 12:04:42 AM »
I heard today that a woman sued him and others for mental strain due to being stuck in traffic.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2014, 12:09:27 AM »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2014, 12:21:37 AM »
Christie brought this on himself and the Republican party. 

This is not so much about the bridge as it is Christie and his giving the middle finger to conservatives - being blatant about it as a matter of fact - which the media loved until they needed a fall guy to take the heat off the Democrats over Obamacare.   

Christie thought he was the cats-meow - after all Obama hugged him and introduced him to "The Boss"  - surely as long as he continued to trash-talk conservatives and libertarians like Rand Paul the media would continue to love him.  He didn't learn the McCain lesson the media may pretend they love you, but if you have an R behind your name if they need a foil to take the heat off of Democrats they will jump all over the slightest mis-step to hang you and if it is a big mis-step - Katie bar the door.   

And, for the record, they were not covering Benghazi.  Both parties are hiding something about Benghazi.  There is a reason Boehner will not call a select committee even though 75% of the GOP conference have sent him a letter requesting one.... so when it comes to the four dead in Libya look at Obama, the media and the GOP for why everyone wants this story buried.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2014, 01:11:51 AM »
Sure took Gates' book and any talk about the disaster that is ObamaCare off the radar, now didn't it?
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2014, 01:45:23 AM »
Sure took Gates' book and any talk about the disaster that is ObamaCare off the radar, now didn't it?

Yep... where are the people who have talked about Akins, etc the last few years saying it's consrrvatives who do stupid things and benefit the Democrats?  If nothing else this should probe ALL Republicans have yo be above reproach at all times and not do things the media can use to change the subject... and if you're a brash bully it is only a matter of time before the media will seize an opportune moment to take you down.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2014, 02:01:15 AM »
Glenn Beck played the video today of Obama and Christie talking about Global Warming - almost identical....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlAezaQtiA4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlAezaQtiA4</a>

Glenn Beck is right Christie is a progressive and we all know it. I am just glad this is all breaking now before the presidential race  starts heating up  about 12 months from now. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2014, 08:04:19 AM »

Righto!  Pure political theatrics.  Just because Christie got lap band surgery and is losing weight does not mean he is going to run in 2016.  What a waste of ink, bandwidth and energy.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2014, 09:18:22 AM »
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline happyg

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2014, 09:31:22 AM »
We don't know the entire truth, yet, and possibly will never learn the entire truth. However, most of the bullies I have come across, are the weakest when pushed into a corner. Bullies can't handle being bullied. If he used his weight (pun intended) to do damage to others, then, I hope they throw the book at him. Just being a bully is enough to not want him to be president.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2014, 09:34:12 AM »
We don't know the entire truth, yet, and possibly will never learn the entire truth. However, most of the bullies I have come across, are the weakest when pushed into a corner. Bullies can't handle being bullied. If he used his weight (pun intended) to do damage to others, then, I hope they throw the book at him. Just being a bully is enough to not want him to be president.

I wish I could agree, happyg.....but I would like to enjoy witnessing, "Payback is a bitch!"   I want a bully.   The Left needs to be bullied.

The Left needs to learn 'fear' from the receiving end....not the dispensing end.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2014, 10:04:48 AM »
Yep... where are the people who have talked about Akins, etc the last few years saying it's consrrvatives who do stupid things and benefit the Democrats?  If nothing else this should probe ALL Republicans have yo be above reproach at all times and not do things the media can use to change the subject... and if you're a brash bully it is only a matter of time before the media will seize an opportune moment to take you down.

^^^^^

GOPe'ers------>   :bolt:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf