Author Topic: Aged Liberal Rocker Says He Doesn’t See a Difference Between Eating Meat and Pedophilia  (Read 787 times)

Offline happyg

By : Duane Lester

I knew there was a reason I never liked Morrissey:

Meat is murder…but Morrissey’s music is like water boarding for your ears.

“I see no difference between eating animals and paedophilia (sic),” he said, responding to a question about what’s motivated him to be a vegetarian. “They are both rape, violence, murder.”
Well, one is a cow and another is an innocent child, but who’s keeping track?
“If I’m introduced to anyone who eats beings, I walk away,” the former frontman for The Smiths continued. Imagine, for example, if you were in a nightclub and someone said to you ‘Hello, I enjoy bloodshed, throat-slitting and the destruction of life,’ well, I doubt if you’d want to exchange phone numbers.”
However, if someone walked up and said, “Hello, I have a delicious plate of bacon,” well, that’s my new best friend.

http://www.rightwingnews.com/liberals/aged-liberal-rocker-says-he-doesnt-see-a-difference-between-eating-meat-and-pedophilia/

Oceander

To each his own.  He can throw around as much inflammatory rhetoric as he likes; however, as a liberal he certainly must acknowledge that humans evolved from other so-called "lower" life-forms and that humans evolved as meat-eaters.  Therefore, it stands to reason that the "natural" way of living is to eat meat.  All of which means that the inhuman weirdo is him, not those of us who eat meat.  Anyone sensing any cognitive dissonance?

Offline olde north church

No, no, no, you have it all wrong.  You have meat, he'll choose children, what's the difference?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline mountaineer

No, no, no, you have it all wrong.  You have meat, he'll choose children, what's the difference?
So maybe he has something in common with Gary Glitter.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Used to see Morrissey in the Hacienda, Manchester, back in 84 - 86. The Hac had a deal where you'd get free admission after 11 and two free drinks if you were serving or just retired from your term, in return for backing up the bouncers as needed. Saving a tenner on the off chance you'd be needed? It was a bargain.

Miserable sod, he was, doesn't look like he's changed. He'd play a set and the floor would clear. The Cure were way more fun to dance to. Marc Almond was amazing good fun - that was back in the Soft Cell days.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

So maybe he has something in common with Gary Glitter.  :pondering:

Rock'n Roll, rock  :smokin:

Offline flowers

Rock'n Roll, rock  :smokin:
Isn't Gliter in jail at a Thai prison?

Isn't Gliter in jail at a Thai prison?

He may have served his term.  That or they transferred him from Thai to Brit.  I think I remember seeing him walking out of the hoosgow.