Author Topic: PIV is always rape, ok? (radical feminism)  (Read 6066 times)

rangerrebew

PIV is always rape, ok? (radical feminism)
« on: January 08, 2014, 06:19:41 pm »
PIV is always rape, ok?
 Published December 15, 2013    heterocage , men are violent , PIV 22 Comments
Tags: giving birth, grooming, intercourse, PIV, rape, reproduction, reproductive harm, violence

Just to recall a basic fact: Intercourse/PIV is always rape, plain and simple.

This is a developed recap from what I’ve been saying in various comments here and there in the last two years or so. as a radfem I’ve always said PIV is rape and I remember being disappointed to discover that so few radical feminists stated it clearly. How can you possibly see it otherwise? Intercourse is the very means through which men oppress us, from which we are not allowed to escape, yet some instances of or PIV and intercourse may be chosen and free? That makes no sense at all.

First, well intercourse is NEVER sex for women. Only men experience rape as sexual and define it as such. Sex for men is the unilateral penetration of their penis into a woman (or anything else replacing and symbolising the female orifice) whether she thinks she wants it or not – which is the definition of rape: that he will to do it anyway and that he uses her and treats her as a receptacle, in all circumstances – it makes no difference to him experiencing it as sexual. That is, at the very least, men use women as useful objects and instruments for penetration, and women are dehumanised by this act. It is an act of violence.

As FCM pointed out some time ago, intercourse is inherently harmful to women and intentionally so, because it causes pregnancy in women. The purpose of men enforcing intercourse regularly (as in, more than once a month) onto women is because it’s the surest way to cause pregnancy and force childbearing against our will, and thereby gain control over our reproductive powers. There is no way to eliminate the pregnancy risk entirely off PIV and the mitigating and harm-reduction practices such as contraception and abortion are inherently harmful, too. Reproductive harms of PIV range from pregnancy to abortion, having to take invasive, or toxic contraception, giving birth, forced child bearing and rearing and all the complications that go with them which may lead up to severe physical and emotional damage, disability, destitution, illness, or death (See factcheckme.wordpress.com for her work on the reproductive harms of PIV, click on the “intercourse series” page or “PIV” in the search bar). If we compare this to even the crappiest online definition of violence: “behaviour involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something”. Bingo. It fits: Pregnancy = may hurt, damage or kill. Intercourse = a man using his physical force to penetrate a woman. Intention / purpose of the act of intercourse = to cause pregnancy.  PIV is therefore intentional harm / violence. Intentional sexual harm of a man against a woman through penile penetration = RAPE.

If we look at the act in more detail (skip this parag if you can’t take it), PIV is a man mounting on a woman to thrust a large member of himself into her most intimate parts, often forcing her to be entirely naked, banging himself against her with the whole weight of his body and hips, shaking her like he would stuff a corpse, then using her insides as a receptacle for his penile dejection. How is this a normal civilised, respectful way to treat anyone? Sorry for the explicit picture, but this is what it is and it’s absolutely revolting and violating.

The term “bleep you” is not an insult for nothing, men know why – it’s the worst thing you can do to a human being. It is in itself an extremely physically invasive act, very often painful, generally at the beginning before the pain may be cut off by the genital arousal; causes all sorts of tears, bruises, swelling, discomfort, STDs, vaginal infections, urinary infections, genital warts, HIV and death. Not to forget the additional sado-gynecological interventions/ costs of PIV-maintenance, and all the secondary physical mutiliation and financial costs that go with our duty to make ourselves look decorative for male sexual consumption – such as hair removal, make-up, starvation or forced feeding, torturous limb deforming or cutting up, etc.

The fact intercourse causes so many infections and tears and warts attests to the unnaturalness of intercourse, that it’s not meant to be. The vagina’s primary function isn’t to be penetrated by a penis but to eject a baby for birth. They are two muscle tissues / sphincters pressed against each other to help the baby be pushed out. Penetration of the penis into the vagina is completely unnecessary for conception.

There’s a reason men need to groom us into it, and why this grooming takes so long- because it’s so grossly violating and traumatising that we would otherwise never submit to intercourse. The only reason we may now not feel raped or have the impression we desired or initiated PIV, is because men broke down our barriers very skillfully and progressively from birth, breaking down our natural defences to pain and invasion, our confidence in our own perceptions and sensations of fear and disgust that tell us male sexual invasion is painful, harmful and traumatic.

Through an all-pervasive and powerful male propaganda, they stuff our minds from infancy with the idea that PIV is normal, desirable and erotic, before we can even conceive of it as something horrifying, and make sure we never see any alternative to their lie – or that if we do, we can no longer take in the information, are punished for thinking and saying otherwise. The fact we may not immediately feel raped doesn’t mean it’s not rape, objectively speaking. To give a classic example, many women in prostitution may not identify the act of prostitution as rape, except if the act wasn’t paid for. It doesn’t stop us from saying that all prostitution is rape. We know that our subjective feelings or thoughts may be colonised by men’s perspectives and as radical feminists we don’t let that override and erase the objective reality of violence. (PS -The reason why ONLY the lack of payment is defined as rape is because the offence here isn’t against the prostituted woman but the pimp who was deprived of his income. Rape comes from rapt, which is an old word for theft of woman-as-property.)

Lastly, from a structural point of view, as a class oppressed by men, we are not in any position of freedom to negotiate what men do to us collectively and individually within the heterocage. Men, by whom we are possessed, colonised and held captive, are the sole agents and organisers of PIV. Men dominate us precisely so we can’t opt out of sexual abuse by them; intercourse is the very means through which men subordinate us, the very purpose of their domination, to control human reproduction.

http://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/piv-is-always-rape-ok/
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 06:20:43 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: PIV is always rape, ok? (radical feminism)
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 07:01:44 pm »
WTF?

Sex is always rape?

It is used by men to repress women? How so?

Intercourse is only for pregnancy?

And the comments on the article? Sheesh.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 10:36:53 pm »
First, well intercourse is NEVER sex for women. Only men experience rape as sexual and define it as such. Sex for men is the unilateral penetration of their penis into a woman (or anything else replacing and symbolising the female orifice) whether she thinks she wants it or not – which is the definition of rape: that he will to do it anyway and that he uses her and treats her as a receptacle, in all circumstances – it makes no difference to him experiencing it as sexual. That is, at the very least, men use women as useful objects and instruments for penetration, and women are dehumanised by this act. It is an act of violence.

The only dehumanization going on around here is by the author herself.  And here's one of the essential inconsistencies in her "thesis":  she criticizes men for assuming that women "want it" by generalizing to what "all men" think and what "all men" do with women, without actually ever asking any men whether this is what they think, or not.  Cognitive Dissonance - the Liberal State of Mind.

On the other hand, people (and I use the term loosely) like this will never reproduce, thank God.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 10:38:49 pm by Oceander »

Offline olde north church

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 11:11:40 pm »
Cu_t

"I'd like to buy an "N", Pat."
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 12:37:13 am »
Somehow, I doubt this woman is approached very often by men wanting to "rape" her.

:whistle: 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014, 01:04:55 am »
The author suffers from profound delusions symptomatic of mental illness. I hope that someone who cares for her might find the means to direct her to the help she so desperately needs.

That said, I strongly suspect the sick mindset expressed here has been validated, at least in part, by our dominant educational and cultural influences.

Hatred of humanity and of human nature are central to Progressive liberalism, which, make no mistake: seeks ultimately to eradicate both.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 01:31:37 am »
It's possible that there is a history of child abuse, but mainly it sounds like someone who is drunk on sophmore level feminist "philosophy" from the nether regions of the 1960s.  In other words, your garden variety angst-ridden teenager so starved for attention she'll do anything outrageous just to get people to notice her.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2014, 02:16:52 am »
It's possible that there is a history of child abuse, but mainly it sounds like someone who is drunk on sophmore level feminist "philosophy" from the nether regions of the 1960s.  In other words, your garden variety angst-ridden teenager so starved for attention she'll do anything outrageous just to get people to notice her.

I don't know. You may be right. But the perverse influence of what today passes for "intellectualism" can only go so far in overcoming normal human capacities for perception. It's not like a virus seeking out an unwilling but susceptible host, and reordering its normal functions. For most people, at some point the ability to reason and question overcomes the effectiveness of even the most well-designed propaganda. When the mind is willing to accept what the evidence of the senses would otherwise deem as incompatible with observable reality, I would think that something fearful and intrinsically destructive has made that possible. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2014, 02:44:25 am »
I don't know. You may be right. But the perverse influence of what today passes for "intellectualism" can only go so far in overcoming normal human capacities for perception. It's not like a virus seeking out an unwilling but susceptible host, and reordering its normal functions. For most people, at some point the ability to reason and question overcomes the effectiveness of even the most well-designed propaganda. When the mind is willing to accept what the evidence of the senses would otherwise deem as incompatible with observable reality, I would think that something fearful and intrinsically destructive has made that possible. 

That would be something existential, such as sexual abuse as a child.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2014, 02:18:27 pm »
Somehow, I doubt this woman is approached very often by men wanting to "rape" her.

:whistle:

Well, yeah, but I still want free contraceptives.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2014, 02:30:18 pm »
The author suffers from profound delusions symptomatic of mental illness. I hope that someone who cares for her might find the means to direct her to the help she so desperately needs.

That said, I strongly suspect the sick mindset expressed here has been validated, at least in part, by our dominant educational and cultural influences.

Hatred of humanity and of human nature are central to Progressive liberalism, which, make no mistake: seeks ultimately to eradicate both.

Put another way, liberalism is self-hate on societal scale? Hmm. I think you got something there, andy.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2014, 02:49:17 pm »
That would be something existential, such as sexual abuse as a child.

There's something deeply emotionally wrong here.  I don't think exposure to and brainwashing with radical feminism, as dangerous as it is, could result in this level of hatred and anger towards men.  I think she dug into the radical man-hatred because she had it already, and it verified her own anger.

Now I'm no psychiatrist, but anyone who says,  "First, well intercourse is NEVER sex for women."..................is *C*R*A*Z*Y*!!   :smokin:

(And I will say no more!)
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2014, 03:00:48 pm »
There's something deeply emotionally wrong here.  I don't think exposure to and brainwashing with radical feminism, as dangerous as it is, could result in this level of hatred and anger towards men.  I think she dug into the radical man-hatred because she had it already, and it verified her own anger.

Now I'm no psychiatrist, but anyone who says,  "First, well intercourse is NEVER sex for women."..................is *C*R*A*Z*Y*!!   :smokin:

(And I will say no more!)

I'm not a woman but I've been married to one for the last 46 years and I'm pretty darned sure that SHE would agree with you!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2014, 03:03:35 pm »
I'm not a woman but I've been married to one for the last 46 years and I'm pretty darned sure that SHE would agree with you!

37 years for us, and I'd bet big time that she'd agree with me too.  ^-^

Editing to add..........how sad it is that this messed up person has never in her life, known, or recognized a good man, nor had contact with a loving, married couple.

What an empty, emotional desert her life has been.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 04:26:57 pm by musiclady »

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2014, 03:23:01 pm »
The person in question - not getting called a lady because she is not - is seriously messed up.

Could be anything. Abuse as a child - sexual, physical or emotional. Getting raped - nasty thought but it does happen. Simply not into men, yet not into women - the so called asexual's (they are rare but have been spotted). Or simply brainwashed into conformity by the company she keeps.

I would ask her - if all sex is rape, though, and male dominance, why do we men invest so much time and money and effort into getting laid?

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2014, 03:38:01 pm »
Come on, this piece is from some obscure blog, whose author is some total, out-there nutcase.   It shouldn't have even been dignified by being posted here.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2014, 03:40:28 pm »
Come on, this piece is from some obscure blog, whose author is some total, out-there nutcase.   It shouldn't have even been dignified by being posted here.

I'd often agree, LoaH, but it is very much an example of the extreme way of looking at things that we will have to deal with.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2014, 03:43:13 pm »

When we owned our business, I talked to several young women attending the local university that felt the same way this woman does.  They were not the most attractive women and their hatred of men was palpable.  They're out there all right. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2014, 04:02:56 pm »
Rape comes from rapt, which is an old word for theft of woman-as-property.
According to my old Webster's, the archaic term "rape" meant, "To take away by force," but I don't see that it necessarily refers to the "theft" of a woman.

Rapt, on the other hand, is defined as, "Transported with delight; absorbed, as in meditation."

Rape is also, "The pulp of grapes, after the extraction of the juice." I'm sure that signifies something sexual and male-dominating to the nitwit writer of this piece.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2014, 04:09:26 pm »
According to my old Webster's, the archaic term "rape" meant, "To take away by force," but I don't see that it necessarily refers to the "theft" of a woman.

Rapt, on the other hand, is defined as, "Transported with delight; absorbed, as in meditation."

Rape is also, "The pulp of grapes, after the extraction of the juice." I'm sure that signifies something sexual and male-dominating to the nitwit writer of this piece.

It's also the root word for the turnip family. Make of that what you will.

Offline happyg

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2014, 04:12:08 pm »

Well, yeah, but I still want free contraceptives.

Many women want sex without the convenience of marriage, so they intentional go out to 'hook up' with available men. If the guy meets her approval, she might make a second date. Most are one night stands, initiated by the women. With this author's logic, women rape men, too.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2014, 04:29:16 pm »
When we owned our business, I talked to several young women attending the local university that felt the same way this woman does.  They were not the most attractive women and their hatred of men was palpable.  They're out there all right.

I think it would be a mistake to think that this kind of hatred is not a part of many university "feminist" courses.

They're out there, alright.

And they're teaching young women to hate men.

It's dangerous, and deserves to be addressed.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2014, 04:31:18 pm »
Many women want sex without the convenience of marriage, so they intentional go out to 'hook up' with available men. If the guy meets her approval, she might make a second date. Most are one night stands, initiated by the women. With this author's logic, women rape men, too.

Wasn't that Progressive Margaret Sanger's goal?

To help women become as promiscuous and abusive as men?

The sickness she envisioned is now a reality.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2014, 04:53:46 pm »

I have spent the last 30 minutes looking for a study on this - I can't find it. If someone with better google-fu wants to find it, YES PLEASE!!!!

In summary, it was a study of human mating patterns. Men want to settle down normally in their mid twenties. Women do not. They prefer to settle down (now) in their early 30's, by which time the men are either married or have changed their minds.

Hence the constant complain from women that the good men are either taken or damaged goods.

Man, that sounds sexist ....

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2014, 05:00:30 pm »
It's also the root word for the turnip family. Make of that what you will.
Aha!   :silly: