Author Topic: NBC: Bush to Blame for 'Security Vacuum' in Iraq Created by Obama's Troop Withdrawal  (Read 420 times)

Offline Millee

Offline Millee

That nefarious villain George W. Bush is at it again!!

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
If this keeps up, GWB will go down in history as the strongest president ever - able to govern events for two terms after he left office - and Obama as the weakest because he couldn't stop his predecessor from continuing to govern for all of his two terms.

Online musiclady

George W. Bush................ MIRACLE MAN!!!   

Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline LottieDah

George W. Bush................ MIRACLE MAN!!!

It's incredible. George W. Bush is a cross between Forrest Gump and Lex Luthor.  Who'd a thunk it?

Offline kevindavis

“If he will lie to or mislead his wife and daughter, those with whom he is most intimate, what will prevent him from doing the same to the American public? Private conduct does have public consequences.”
Franklin Graham

Online musiclady

It's incredible. George W. Bush is a cross between Forrest Gump and Lex Luthor.  Who'd a thunk it?

LOL!  Great analogy for the craziness of the left about GWB!

They're obsessed with hating him and they probably feel like they need to bring his poll numbers down now that he's far more popular than the Marxist punk they worship.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Online mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
If this keeps up, GWB will go down in history as the strongest president ever - able to govern events for two terms after he left office - and Obama as the weakest because he couldn't stop his predecessor from continuing to govern for all of his two terms.
:thumbsup2:
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf