Author Topic: Obama's EO 13603 reintroduces slavery to America  (Read 827 times)

rangerrebew

Obama's EO 13603 reintroduces slavery to America
« on: January 08, 2014, 10:03:02 am »
Obama’s EO 13603 Reintroduces Slavery to America

By wkchild on January 7, 2014   • ( 4 )

by Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show

As you read the following paragraphs, please keep in mind that the United States is already in a state of national emergency declared by President George W. Bush on September 14, 2001 and this was extended last year by President Obama. As the reader will clearly see in this article, this means that the United States is now in a state of martial law.

Executive Order 13603 Declares de facto Martial Law

“Papers please,” was a phrase that Americans used to utter in sarcastic tones in order to cast a negative light upon the totalitarianism of first Hitler and then later, Stalin. In the present era, Obama has issued a similar edict and your papers have been issued to each and every one of us and those papers say that we are literal slaves to the state. Yes, under Obama’s Executive Order (EO) 13603, all Americans are now slaves to the whim of the state under both emergency and non-emergency conditions. Legal scholars agree, we are under martial law and it is totally unconstitutional and illegal.

The Legitimate Authority for Government Comes from the Constitution

Article I, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution states: “All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States.” The  key phrase here is: herein granted. Those powers granted to Congress by the States and the People are delineated in Article I, and primarily in Section 8 of the same. Nowhere does the Constitution say that federal agencies can “allocate” all food, energy, water, food and all labor. However, this is precisely what EO 13603 calls for. This EO would be concerning enough. However, this EO turns every American into a slave through the stroke of Obama’s pen.

Loving Your Enslavement

According to EO 13603, the President, or the head of any federal agency that he shall designate, can conscript “persons of outstanding experience and ability without compensation,” in both “peacetime and times of national emergency.”  I can hear the Obama supporters now as they will write to me and say, “Obama would never do that, you are drinking from the Kool-Aid”.  Well, here it is, you can read it for yourself.

Sec. 502.  Consultants.  The head of each agency otherwise delegated functions under this order is delegated the authority of the President under sections 710(b) and (c) of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2160(b), (c), to employ persons of outstanding experience and ability without compensation and to employ experts, consultants, or organizations.  The authority delegated by this section may not be redelegated.

The Other Shoe Has Already Dropped

This is not some futuristic drama in which we are awaiting for the other shoe to drop. These policies are underway right here, right now. Consider the questionnaire which has been given to all employees by the Arizona Department of Education in which education employees are required to fill out the following assessment of job skills as the government begins to inventory job skills on behalf of FEMA and DHS.

FEMA has published a training manual which serves as the rough draft model for school safety to be enacted by all 50 versions of the State Department of Education, in times of an emergency. Of particular importance and relevance is a document  from the Arizona Department of Education entitled “Staff Skills Survey and Inventory“, which is located on page 76 of their school safety manual.

Read Full Article Here: thecommonsenseshow.com

http://wchildblog.com/2014/01/07/obamas-eo-13603-reintroduces-slavery-to-america/
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 10:03:52 am by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Obama's EO 13603 reintroduces slavery to America
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 10:48:37 am »
Didn't you guys have some sort of war or something about this issue?  :whistle:

I can't comment on the constitutionality or indeed legality of this. Just have a couple of questions:

1/ How is this any different from the draft?

2/ Granted that it does in fact give the right  "to employ persons of outstanding experience and ability without compensation and to employ experts, consultants, or organizations," how do you actually make them? The more outstanding their experience and ability is, the more options they have to completely ruin whatever task they are given against their will. Just ask any NCO.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 11:37:39 am »
I don't believe this is  about the military, that would be another issue.  I believe this is about taking civilians to do whatever the government thinks they should be doing and this would be without consideration of age, sex, or hardship.  This is the civilian version of the draft.

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 05:01:42 pm »
Didn't you guys have some sort of war or something about this issue?  :whistle:

I can't comment on the constitutionality or indeed legality of this. Just have a couple of questions:

1/ How is this any different from the draft?

2/ Granted that it does in fact give the right  "to employ persons of outstanding experience and ability without compensation and to employ experts, consultants, or organizations," how do you actually make them? The more outstanding their experience and ability is, the more options they have to completely ruin whatever task they are given against their will. Just ask any NCO.

I tend to agree about how "persons of outstanding experience and ability" would act:  they'd either be happy to jump in because they believe in what they're being asked to do, or they would refuse and, being dragooned into things, would as likely sabotage things in ways that would be hard to detect, particularly by people with lesser experience and ability.