Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: January 07, 2014, 09:21:39 AM »

Support the USO

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 09:22:27 AM »

Gosh.....I feel so much better now!     :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 09:28:56 AM »
Tapper had better watch what he says.  People have a habit of "dying" who oppose the Clintons. 8888madkitty
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 10:21:44 AM »
If nothing else Benghazi could prompt a flurry of primary challenges to the presumptive front runner, Clinton. There's nothing quite so amusing as a pack of loony lefties going at each other.
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Offline Relic

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 10:35:00 AM »
Benghazi is only a liability in the primary. Elizabeth Warren will exploit Benghazi as an issue and her supporters in the media will run with it.

If Hillary wins the nomination, no one in the media will remember anything about Benghazi.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 09:34:32 PM »

Offline evadR²

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2014, 10:17:36 PM »
Questions answered??? Not if we don't have a candidate or a press that will ask them.

Remember, Hillary is a dim. They don't answer any steeenkin' questions.

November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2014, 10:21:15 PM »
I am still of the opinion that a 68 year old woman cannot be elected President.  Hillary is going to look like an old shoe in two years.  Everybody knows that shrill, angry voice. 

I could be completely off base, but I think she is way past her sell-by date.  And I think the country is going to be sick and tired of Democrats by 2016.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Relic

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2014, 10:21:36 PM »

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2014, 06:39:49 AM »
Warren had better watch out.  People have a habit of "dying" who oppose the Clintons. 8888madkitty
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 06:40:56 AM by rangerrebew »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline evadR²

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2014, 08:12:36 AM »
Wonder who will challenge the Benghazi Bitch?

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2014, 09:35:41 AM »
George Washington

Benjamin Franklin

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2014, 09:43:33 AM »
The "native American" princess from Taxachusetts?  I would be an interesting contest to see which is the better liar.

Are you kidding?

So long as they're telling the truth about the NSA gathering all emails and phone calls, it makes it virtually impossible for anybody to effectively run for office.

If you don't walk the party line and if you're perceived as any threat, they can go deeper into that metadata they've collected and look for something to derail you.

It accounts for the smugness on all their faces.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline aligncare

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2014, 05:30:30 PM »
I am still of the opinion that a 68 year old woman cannot be elected President.  Hillary is going to look like an old shoe in two years.  Everybody knows that shrill, angry voice. 

I could be completely off base, but I think she is way past her sell-by date.  And I think the country is going to be sick and tired of Democrats by 2016.

Absolutely correct. If Hillary couldn't get it done in '08 against an unknown Obama, at a time when she had her best shot at the nomination, how will she get it done in two years with all the baggage she's carrying and with the other deficits you mentioned?
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Online truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2014, 06:01:32 PM »
Absolutely correct. If Hillary couldn't get it done in '08 against an unknown Obama, at a time when she had her best shot at the nomination, how will she get it done in two years with all the baggage she's carrying and with the other deficits you mentioned?
She's not well disciplined. She loses her cool. But she commands political forces, for continuing democrats in office, for women, etc.

But I'm far more interested in getting the best Republican nominated, whoever it may be. It is fine with me that the person have great respect from the very conservative side, but they MUST also appeal to centrists, independents, some democrats.

That suggests a person with discipline, who can avoid verbal gaffs, etc. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2014, 06:11:26 PM »
She's not well disciplined. She loses her cool. But she commands political forces, for continuing democrats in office, for women, etc.

But I'm far more interested in getting the best Republican nominated, whoever it may be. It is fine with me that the person have great respect from the very conservative side, but they MUST also appeal to centrists, independents, some democrats.

That suggests a person with discipline, who can avoid verbal gaffs, etc. 

I agree 100%, but my inner pessimist wants to say "good luck with that".

Offline evadR²

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2014, 09:32:29 PM »
It probably won't be Hillary but I predict a dim victory over whatever the pubbies-e seem destine to offer.
Eight more years of free shiite and party times.

I see where Fat Boy has his a$$ in a sling over graft and corruption. Wonder who they'll offer up now?

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2014, 09:35:24 PM »

Offline evadR²

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2014, 10:08:48 PM »

Has Perry been able to memorize the three agencies he would abolish yet?    :laugh:

No, but I like his "move to Texas" ads :)

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2014, 10:24:28 PM »

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2014, 07:04:10 AM »
 :mauslaff: :laughingdog:
Yes there will be.

The Hillary! campaign will write out the questions, hand them to Tapper, go over the proper reactions to her answers, and tell him to thank her for clearing that issue up for the American people.

At the end of the interview, they'll ask Bill about being married to the future President, and in a drunken stupor he'll manage to say "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" before Hillary slaps him offside the head.
George Washington

Benjamin Franklin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf