Author Topic: Why the NY Times is lying to us about global warming  (Read 444 times)

rangerrebew

Why the NY Times is lying to us about global warming
« on: January 07, 2014, 09:12:44 am »
Why The New York Times Is Lying To Us About Global Warming

Posted By Frank Camp on Jan 7, 2014 | 1 Comment
ice field    

Share1 Tweet0 Share1 Email0

“On Friday, Australian officials said the Chinese ship, the Xue Long, or Snow Dragon, had notified the authorities that it might be trapped by ice, one day after the Chinese used a helicopter from the ship to rescue 52 passengers from the Russian ship, the Akademik Shokalskiy, which had become trapped on Dec. 24. The passengers were scientists, tourists and journalists on a research trip, the Australasian Antarctic Expedition.” – New York Times

Hmm, something seems off here, doesn’t it? It’s almost as if the Times is forgetting something. Perhaps they are forgetting the science that those trapped scientists are researching. Let me rephrase that: the government-funded lie that those scientists are researching. It’s almost as if the Times is deliberately leaving out some pertinent factoids. If you’re thinking all these things, it’s because you’re correct.

It’s brilliant to watch just how far the mainstream media will go to deceive us. Even more brilliant, an organization which is, by definition, supposed to dig into every detail, uncovering all the facts, conveniently leaving out such a pivotal detail. This situation not only reveals how afraid the Left is of criticism, but how far they are willing to go to avoid it.

Winston Churchill said: “A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.” The problem with a story like this is how deep the impact of a lie can be. Even a lie of omission can have a profound ripple. The Times, in an effort to protect their agenda, have left out a detail which would create a crack in their pet theory. They cannot have a point of weakness revealed, or it will lead to a crumbling of their organization. Unfortunately, there are still some people left who read the Times—as well as the other 98% of mainstream media orgs that have omitted the global warming fact—and those people will never know the truth. They will continue to believe the lie.

This lie is so important because it makes the Left look like the bleeding hearts they so desperately want to be. Looking like they care means that they get votes. If they get votes, they get power. And generally, power equals money. But what does the media have to gain? They’re not gaining votes, but they are complicit in the lie because their agenda is in line with that of the Democrats. Additionally, the global warming lie is extraordinarily lucrative, both in terms of readership, as well as money. Green jobs has become a big business. If it were revealed that it was all nonsense, money would be lost.

In the end—just like everything else in the world–the Times’ omission is about greed, greed of ideas, greed of money, and greed of power. But we know the truth, and once again, it’s up to us to be the new media. We are responsible for the truth. We are responsible for informing those around us who remain lost in the mainstream media’s deception. What a world.

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/4284/new-york-times-lying-us-global-warming/#E11xt6CRi6BmH1Ic.99
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 01:16:27 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline aligncare

Re: Why to NY Times is lying to us about global warming
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 12:58:17 pm »
A funny thing is happening in the New York tri-state area. We are experiencing weather.

Yes, yesterday, we had temperatures near 50, before, as predicted, plummeting into the low single digits overnight. Unusual weather? Yes, unusual for January.

I heard on the radio just how crazy it was. A weather reporter, curious about what folks were thinking about the dramatic shift in temperatures asked, "What's causing this unusual weather?" And, of course, the response he got from the idiot man on the street was "climate change." (No, not "global warming." Today it's "climate change." The man on the street is up on these things.)

I wonder if they realize just how silly ignorant they sound?

rangerrebew

Re: Why the NY Times is lying to us about global warming
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 01:20:12 pm »
My wife and I lived in Dallas in 1980 when we had 50 some straight days where the temperature went over 100 degrees.  Back then it was called summer, today it would be called "climate change." :thumbsdown:

Offline musiclady

Re: Why to NY Times is lying to us about global warming
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 02:56:19 pm »
A funny thing is happening in the New York tri-state area. We are experiencing weather.

Yes, yesterday, we had temperatures near 50, before, as predicted, plummeting into the low single digits overnight. Unusual weather? Yes, unusual for January.

I heard on the radio just how crazy it was. A weather reporter, curious about what folks were thinking about the dramatic shift in temperatures asked, "What's causing this unusual weather?" And, of course, the response he got from the idiot man on the street was "climate change." (No, not "global warming." Today it's "climate change." The man on the street is up on these things.)

I wonder if they realize just how silly ignorant they sound?

I think the left may have shot their wad on 'climate change' this time.

People who are freezing their buns off are going to scoff at the claim that this is due to global warming.

It defies all common sense, and only the extremist 'true believers' will fall for the ignorance of what the left is trying to foist on people who are chilled to the bone.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.