Author Topic: Meth addict mom, 30, 'raped three of her children and charged adults to watch before nine-year-old son escaped and turned her in to police'  (Read 861 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2534668/Meth-head-mom-30-raped-three-four-children-charged-adults-watch.html

A brave nine-year-old boy has given a graphic and detailed statement to Oklahoma police about his mother, who allegedly sexually and physically abused her three other children repeatedly as her friends paid to watch.

Authorities in Beckham county were alerted to the accusations against Natalie Lynn Webb, 30, in August after a Department of Human Services investigator spokes to the eldest child and reported that Webb was 'selling sex' with her kids to other adults.

According to the police affidavit - obtained by The Huffington Post and almost completely based on an interview with the nine-year-old  - the victims were an eight-year-old boy and his two three-year-old sisters.

The affidavit says Webb would usher people into her bedroom or bathroom and 'drag' in both three-year-old girls.

Offline Olivia

I have no words that would be sufficient.   :nometalk:
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Methamphetamine changes people very, very rapidly and causes permanent brain damage, as well.

A parent, grandparent, sibling or friend of somebody about to start using meth ought to physically restrain them.

Mind altering from the start. But you know about young people, bulletproof, "it won't happen to me."

Hit them in the head with a rock if necessary. It will be less harmful than the meth.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Just take her out behind the jail and put a bullet in her.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Just take her out behind the jail and put a bullet in her.

Spendthift. Rope is reusable.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Oceander

I'm not saying it didn't happen - I don't know - but I am saying let's wait for more case development because, as the article says, the indictment is "almost completely based on an interview with the nine-year-old," and there are some real horror-stories from a few years ago of innocent people who were railroaded, spent years behind bars, and spent themselves to penury defending themselves against false charges based on "evidence" gathered from interviewing children of this age by psychologists and cops who effectively coached, cajoled, and tricked the kids into believing that they'd really been the victims of a satanic sex cult.