Author Topic: Bigfoot hunter shares pictures of dead creature  (Read 529 times)

Offline flowers

Bigfoot hunter shares pictures of dead creature
« on: January 06, 2014, 08:35:32 pm »
http://www.ksat.com/news/bigfoot-hunter-shares-pictures-of-dead-creature/-/478452/23743310/-/23q274/-/index.html

Bigfoot is 100 percent real -- there's no question about that," Dyer said.

Dyer claims he shot and killed the mythical creature in a wooded area on the northwest side near Loop 1604 and Highway 151 in early September 2012.

Until Thursday Dyer never provided any proof beyond a grainy video clip he shot of the big beast outside his tent. More video was included in the documentary "Shooting Bigfoot," but it failed to impress skeptics.

Following a lengthy battle with his investors, Dyer said he was finally able to reclaim the body.

"I have been worried for so long. I have been put off for so long, and finally we went up to Washington (state) and we got the body," Dyer said. "Every test that you can possibly imagine was performed on this body -- from DNA tests to 3D optical scans to body scans. It is the real deal. It's Bigfoot and Bigfoot's here, and I shot it and now I'm proving it to the world."

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Bigfoot hunter shares pictures of dead creature
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 12:59:17 am »
This Bigfoot believer [or at least I lean that way] is not going to hold my breath. Its well known among Bigfoot believers and skeptics alike that Dyer has been involved with hoaxes before. In 2008  Dyer and an associate claimed to have a Bigfoot which was exposed as a rubber ape suit.

Credibility is supposed to be the most important thing if you're trying to convince the world of something as questionable as Bigfoot. And when you fool the public once, it's not easy to get back into their graces.

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Bigfoot hunter shares pictures of dead creature
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 01:05:49 am »
I just took a peak at one of my favorite Bigfoot enthusiast forums and not one person posting believes this guys story, and wish he would just go away. The consensus is he has always been a scam artist and will always be one.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn