Author Topic: Alec Baldwin: 'If I Cry, Will I Be Forgiven'?  (Read 533 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alec Baldwin: 'If I Cry, Will I Be Forgiven'?
« on: January 06, 2014, 07:56:02 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2014/01/06/alec-baldwin-if-i-cry-will-i-be-forgiven

by John Nolte 6 Jan 2014, 6:54 AM PDT

Though he has since deleted it, Alec Baldwin fired off a tweet Saturday that asked, "If I cry, will I be forgiven all of my transgressions?" Baldwin is obviously referring to Melissa Harris-Perry's emotional, on-air apology to the Romney family, which happened the same day as Baldwin's tweet.

Baldwin was recently fired by MSNBC for hurling anti-gay slurs on a city street. Harris-Perry apologized for her Sunday show, which featured a panel of guests singling out and mocking Mitt Romney's infant grandson over the fact he is adopted and black.

According to a National Review report, Harris-Perry's job is safe because she is part of the in-crown at MSNBC, which is controlled by Rachel Maddow. Baldwin and Martin Bashir, another anchor fired last month, are not part of that same in-crowd.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Alec Baldwin: 'If I Cry, Will I Be Forgiven'?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 08:05:36 pm »
Two words for this loser:  Kim Basinger! 

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald