Author Topic: Alec Baldwin: 'If I Cry, Will I Be Forgiven'?  (Read 171 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Alec Baldwin: 'If I Cry, Will I Be Forgiven'?
« on: January 06, 2014, 02:56:02 PM »

by John Nolte 6 Jan 2014, 6:54 AM PDT

Though he has since deleted it, Alec Baldwin fired off a tweet Saturday that asked, "If I cry, will I be forgiven all of my transgressions?" Baldwin is obviously referring to Melissa Harris-Perry's emotional, on-air apology to the Romney family, which happened the same day as Baldwin's tweet.

Baldwin was recently fired by MSNBC for hurling anti-gay slurs on a city street. Harris-Perry apologized for her Sunday show, which featured a panel of guests singling out and mocking Mitt Romney's infant grandson over the fact he is adopted and black.

According to a National Review report, Harris-Perry's job is safe because she is part of the in-crown at MSNBC, which is controlled by Rachel Maddow. Baldwin and Martin Bashir, another anchor fired last month, are not part of that same in-crowd.

Support the USO
#NeverHillary  Not#NeverTrump

Offline DCPatriot

Re: Alec Baldwin: 'If I Cry, Will I Be Forgiven'?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 03:05:36 PM »
Two words for this loser:  Kim Basinger! 

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"If you want to change the world, go home and love your family".    ...Mother Teresa

"It's not the mountain before you, but the pebble in your shoe"      ....or something like that

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo