Author Topic: Derek Chauvin, three ex-Minneapolis cops to be arraigned on federal charges  (Read 167 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Derek Chauvin, three ex-Minneapolis cops to be arraigned on federal charges
By Kenneth Garger   
September 14, 2021 1:46am

Derek Chauvin and three other former Minneapolis police officers will be arraigned in federal court Tuesday on charges of violating George Floyd’s civil rights.

Chauvin, Thomas Lane, J. Kueng and Tou Thao were indicted in May and charged with failure to provide Floyd, 46, with medical care as Chauvin choked him to death by pinning him to the ground with his knee for about nine minutes.

Floyd’s murder was caught on video and his death sparked worldwide protests and demands for police reform.

The four ex-cops will appear by videoconference at their arraignment and are expected to enter not-guilty pleas.

Several motions may also be argued during the hearing.

Chauvin, Thao and Keung were also charged in the federal indictment with violating Floyd’s right to be free from unreasonable seizure, according to court papers.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/09/14/derek-chauvin-three-ex-minneapolis-cops-to-be-arraigned-on-federal-charges/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

When is Chauvin's appeal coming up?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline verga

Complete miscarriage of justice.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Called it, similar to what they did to the Rodney King cops, only the feds went after them because they were exonerated at trial. What's happening to these cops is shear vindictiveness and pandering to the woke and BLM. I don't understand why every cop in these woke cities doesn't quit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

When is Chauvin's appeal coming up?
Or for that matter, when is Kyle Rittenhouse having a trial?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I call into question anything that the terrorist organziation BLM has touched, or has been involved in.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.