Author Topic: SHE MAKES IT OFFICIAL?  (Read 1349 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
SHE MAKES IT OFFICIAL?
« on: January 05, 2014, 11:51:08 pm »
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3b.htm

SHE MAKES IT OFFICIAL?

Date: January 5, 2014, 3:06:45 PM EST
Subject: Free Hillary Clinton Bumper Sticker
Reply-To: info@hillaryclinton.com

Have you picked up your free Ready for Hillary bumper sticker yet?

Please take a moment to read this special message from General Wes Clark. Ready For Hillary PAC is solely responsible for the content of this message.

Grassroots movements happen when neighbors talk to neighbors and tell them to get involved.

One of the best ways to spark these conversations about Hillary potentially running in 2016 is by showing your support right now.

Have you picked up your free Ready for Hillary bumper sticker yet?

https://www.readyforhillary.com/Free-Stickers

Hillary has what it takes to be the next President of the United States. But today, as she decides whether to run she needs to see our support.

Now is the time to get our support for Hillary organized and ready for 2016.

Claim your free sticker: Proudly put your support for Hillary on display and tell your friends to do the same.

Thanks for joining with us,

General Wes Clark
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

Re: SHE MAKES IT OFFICIAL?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 11:56:11 pm »
General Wes Clark   :2barf: :2barf: :2barf:

Hillary :2barf: :2barf: :2barf:

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 12:08:22 am »
Massive nausea alert.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 12:20:31 am »
They know that Obama is dead in the polls and things will likely only get worse. They want to build a groundswell by leveraging Obama's unpopularity into support for Hillary.

This 'Ready for Hillary?' crap is a oblique ripoff of the 'Miss me yet?' Bush bumper stickers.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 12:38:39 am »
Hilarity in '16?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 12:41:47 am »
They know that Obama is dead in the polls and things will likely only get worse. They want to build a groundswell by leveraging Obama's unpopularity into support for Hillary.

This 'Ready for Hillary?' crap is a oblique ripoff of the 'Miss me yet?' Bush bumper stickers.
Distract, distract, distract...

"What difference, at this point, does it make? What does it matter?"
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline WAYNE

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2014, 01:42:47 am »
  I doubt this is true . Far too early for her to let herself be open to beatings , Figuratively speaking ..

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2014, 01:55:32 am »
  I doubt this is true . Far too early for her to let herself be open to beatings , Figuratively speaking ..
Perhaps it is a ploy. Let her take the beating now then make it seem like old news when the campaign comes full swing.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2014, 01:57:05 am »
Perhaps it is a ploy. Let her take the beating now then make it seem like old news when the campaign comes full swing.

That's right.  Typical Clinton trick.. turn it into old news by the time January 2016 rolls around.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2014, 05:17:50 am »

Offline WAYNE

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2014, 02:46:30 pm »

Perhaps it's time to start the chant "BENGHAZI."

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2014, 03:07:17 pm »
Hilarity in '16?

After Obama, Hillary will be a breath of noxious air.  Why won't the Clinton's go away?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2014, 03:14:54 pm »
Somewhere I have a bumper sticker from the time of Shrillary's Senate run. It says "Stop Hillary Now." Better dig it out before 2016!

Offline flowers

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2014, 06:38:38 pm »
General Wes Clark   :2barf: :2barf: :2barf:

Hillary :2barf: :2barf: :2barf:
My father worked someplace when Clark was around. Dad said he was a foul man. Always yelling and just a real pyle.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2014, 08:08:42 pm »
Massive vomitus alert.
Chelsea Clinton, queenmaker: Why the former first daughter may ultimately decide whether her mother runs for president as her 'shadow campaign' is revealed

* A long-time Clinton insider tells MailOnline that Chelsea 'will have more influence than all the fundraisers and political operatives put together'
* Hillary Clinton reportedly talks to her daughter several times every week
* The former first daughter has taken on a leadership role in the widely respected Clinton Foundation
* Hillary has said she will decide in 2014 whether to run
* Two competing outside groups have begun shadow campaigns, hoping to be ready the former Secretary of State jumps in the race

By David Martosko, U.s. Political Editor
PUBLISHED: 12:08 EST, 6 January 2014  | UPDATED: 14:12 EST, 6 January 2014
Daily Mail (U.K.)

Chelsea Clinton has her mother's ear like no other political adviser as Hillary's 'shadow campaign for a run at the presidency in 2016 was revealed today.

'Chelsea talks to Hillary about her political future more than anyone else,' a long-time Clinton insider said Monday in Washington. That 'anyone else' presumably includes Bill Clinton, the former president.

'Everyone else is just guessing at this point, but her daughter will have more influence than all the fundraisers and political operatives put together.'

In a wide-ranging profile of the would-be Democratic candidate, Politico reported Sunday night that 'it would be hard to overstate the closeness between Hillary Clinton and her only child, who is known to have more of her mother’s signature caution and private approach, than her father’s more free-wheeling style.'

That closeness, it seems now, is carrying over into her mother's political decision tree.

'Hillary Clinton has met with political professionals who want her to run, of course,' the strategist with decades-long Clinton ties told MailOnline. 'But you can count those meetings on one hand.'

'She talks to her daughter several times a week, and they're not just chatting about the foundation, or when Bill and Hillary are getting a grandchild. They're talking about the family legacy, and that includes a 2016 White House run.'

Chelsea, now 33, has become an articulate spokeswoman for the Clinton Global Initiative, a charitable project of the foundation that now bears her name alongside those of her parents.

As the newest family standard-bearer, she's asked often for insight into what could be a second Clinton presidency.

'Before anything else, she is my mom,' the younger Clinton said in October during Fortune magazine's 'Most Powerful Women Summit' in Washington.

'So I want her to do whatever she wants to do. … I am very strongly exercising my prerogative as a daughter to make sure my mom has this year to rest and reflect.'

She was confident, she said, that her mother would 'make the right choice.'

That choice is already a work in progress: One New Hampshire political reporter noted the presence of Clinton national adviser Craig Smith in the Granite State on Monday. New Hampshire's first-in-the-nation primary election is often a predictor or Democratic and Republican nominations, although Clinton herself won that contest in 2008 and failed to close the deal.

Clinton advisers plan to visit Iowa, another bellwether primary state, later in January.

The portion of the campaigns-and-elections industry that's loyal to Democratic Party politics has been busy recruiting Hillary to run, according to Politico. Veteran field operatives with the Dewey Square Group, an influential Washington, D.C. public opinion consultancy, met with the potential candidate early in the summer of 2013.

'It appears to have been the only formal 2016-related presentation Clinton has been given from anyone outside her immediate circle,' Politico reported.

But competing outside organizations are building a shadow campaign, partially without Clinton's input or permission. It includes a national 'Ready For Hillary' effort, which splashed a bumper-sticker campaign on Sunday with help from retired Army General Wesley Clark.

'One of the best ways to spark these conversations about Hillary potentially running in 2016 is by showing your support right now,' Clark wrote in an email to Clinton's supporters.

Clinton's campaign organization, which lost the Democratic nomination to Barack Obama in 2008, rented its list to Ready For Hillary.

Priorities USA, a pro-Obama super PAC, is another organization that is grooming itself to launch a more formal Clinton campaign the moment the formal Secretary of State gives the nod.

That move won't likely come until after the 2014 midterm congressional election in November.

The Clinton Foundation didn't respond to a request for a comment from Chelsea Clinton.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2014, 08:31:47 pm »
My father worked someplace when Clark was around. Dad said he was a foul man. Always yelling and just a real pyle.

When he was president, Bill Clinton actually fired him.  I don't understand the current relationship between them, but he is a loathsome individual.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2014, 11:55:28 pm »
I just had a nightmare thought.

Chelsea will be 35 in 2015. That means she is eligible to run this election cycle. Ideally she would seek a lower office first, but in deep blue New York there are no openings. That and the child on the way might dissuade her from it, but… what if Chelsea runs for President instead of Hillary? She lacks Hillary's age concerns and Benghazi baggage and was in the WH just as much as her mom during Bill's Presidency.

Could she be the Dems' surprise candidate???

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2014, 12:15:29 am »
I just had a nightmare thought.

Chelsea will be 35 in 2015. That means she is eligible to run this election cycle. Ideally she would seek a lower office first, but in deep blue New York there are no openings. That and the child on the way might dissuade her from it, but… what if Chelsea runs for President instead of Hillary? She lacks Hillary's age concerns and Benghazi baggage and was in the WH just as much as her mom during Bill's Presidency.

Could she be the Dems' surprise candidate???

You do come up with some disconcerting thoughts.

Though I would expect Chelsea to do the governor route.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink