Author Topic: Rodman picks team for North Korea basketball exhibition  (Read 774 times)

Offline flowers

Rodman picks team for North Korea basketball exhibition
« on: January 05, 2014, 01:48:39 pm »
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/01/05/rodman-picks-team-for-north-korea-basketball-exhibition/?intcmp=latestnews

Rodman NKorea Basketb_Cham(1)640.jpg

December 20, 2013: Former NBA basketball player Dennis Rodman holds a cigar as he speaks to North Korean basketball players during a practice session in Pyongyang, North Korea. During the session, Rodman selected the members of the North Korean team who will play in Pyongyang against visiting NBA stars on Jan. 8, 2014, the birthday of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. (AP)

Dennis Rodman has named a team of former NBA players to play an exhibition basketball game in Pyongyang, North Korea.

Rodman will lead the team that includes former NBA All-Stars Kenny Anderson, Cliff Robinson, and Vin Baker. Craig Hodges, Doug Christie and Charles D. Smith are on the team, as well. They will play against a top North Korean senior national team on Wednesday, marking Kim Jong Un's birthday.

Rodman is the highest profile American to meet Kim since the leader inherited power from his father in late 2011.

Rodman calls the game his version of "basketball diplomacy."

"My previous travels have allowed me to feel the enthusiasm and

Offline mountaineer

Re: Rodman picks team for North Korea basketball exhibition
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 01:54:19 pm »
Losing team gets fed to hungry dogs?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 02:42:03 pm »

Get outa my head..!!

Rodman is so desperate for attention the best he can do is befriend Kim Jong Un-pleasant??  Or is Un just the last person on earth who will tolerate this silly sonofabitch??

I don't see how this doesn't violate the long standing sanctions against the Norks, and I also do not see how any of them can travel to the North for such an exhibition without the express permission of the State Department.  Of course that all would be in a normal world....

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 02:51:03 pm »
I don't see how this doesn't violate the long standing sanctions against the Norks, and I also do not see how any of them can travel to the North for such an exhibition without the express permission of the State Department.  Of course that all would be in a normal world....
Exactly

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 02:54:38 pm »

Winning team gets to eat recently fattened dogs with sautéed grass and bark in a garlic sauce.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

rangerrebew

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 04:41:39 pm »

I think Rodman is taking extra steaks, just in case. :whistle:

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2014, 05:21:17 pm »
I think Rodman is taking extra steaks, just in case. :whistle:

yah..North Korea is not the place to sample the local mystery meat.  Cream of Sum Yung Boi could well be on the menu.....

:smokin:

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2014, 05:23:55 pm »

Offline Olivia

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2014, 06:04:27 pm »
Better let the petulant little demon's team win.  He is unpredictable with his emotions and kills people for pleasure.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim