Author Topic: Pedophilia the next 'sexual-rights' revolution  (Read 486 times)

rangerrebew

Pedophilia the next 'sexual-rights' revolution
« on: January 05, 2014, 11:14:08 am »
This will have to become law if muslims are to have their "religious right" to marry prepubescent girls.

Pedophilia the Next ‘Sexual-Rights’ Revolution?

Posted on January 3, 2014   

If you don’t think this is possible, you are gravely mistaken. It is already happening and the sick thing is that it is actually being taken seriously.
 Check it out:

The underlying assumption that has led to the increasing legitimization of same-sex marriage is now fueling a growing effort in academic circles to mainstream pedophilia.

Once considered taboo, psychologists are beginning to walk down the same path LGBT activists established more than 50 years ago, insisting that pedophilia is an inborn “sexual orientation,” not a learned sexual behavior.

If people are born with a sexual attraction to minors, the argument goes, their “orientation” should be accepted as normative and not stigmatized.

James Cantor, Ph.D., a clinical psychologist in the Law and Mental Health Program at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, a large mental health and teaching hospital in Canada and an assistant professor in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Toronto, is regarded internationally as a leading “sexologist” studying pedophilia.

Cantor says his research concludes pedophiles share distinct characteristics of “brain wiring.” He contends some 1 to 5 percent of all men are predisposed to be primarily sexually attracted to children.

In a New York Times report on Cantor’s work Dec. 22, reporter Laura Kane noted pedophilia “has been widely viewed as a psychological disorder triggered by early childhood trauma.”

Continue Reading on www.wnd.com ...

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2014/01/pedophilia-next-sexual-rights-revolution/#I2hLL2gxD9BeWC16.99

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Pedophilia the next 'sexual-rights' revolution
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 12:26:12 pm »
Can we do a fair and equitable swap here?

I will happily accept that pedophilia is an innate behavior. Won't argue, won't dispute.

As long as pedophiles accept that me beating the shit out of them with whatever is handy for touching any child, not just mine, is also an innate behavior. One far more rigorously documented than this study is.

Seems fair, right?

Actually - I'd like to see pedophilia separated into the two streams it falls into. One stream - sexual attraction to pubescent or pre pubescent children is revolting to nigh on everyone.
But as far as “has been widely viewed as a psychological disorder triggered by early childhood trauma.” goes, that is a different thing. There is virtually never a sexual component to it. The person simply feels more comfortable around children - normally children of a similar age to just before the trauma took place. Those people need help and sympathy.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink