Author Topic: Fmr. Clinton Adviser: GOP Running Candidates Against Female Incumbent Senators Is Part of War on Women  (Read 768 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/01/04/Fmr-Clinton-Adviser-GOP-Running-Candidates-Against-Female-Incumbent-Senators-Is-Part-of-War-on-Women

Fmr. Clinton Adviser: GOP Running Candidates Against Female Incumbent Senators Is Part of War on Women

video at link

4 Jan 2014, 8:59 AM PDT

Former Clinton adviser Richard Socarides: “The Koch brothers are targeting all the Democratic women. I mean, this is part of the Republican War on Women. They’re got three women Democratic senators, they’re pouring millions of dollars in it, I do not think that the Republicans are gonna take back the Senate by targeting women and using the money of the extreme right to try to fearmonger these elections.”
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

What an ignorant piece of crap! If there is a war on women, the democrats can take the credit or blame. Women can handle themselves.

Offline Rapunzel

What an ignorant piece of crap! If there is a war on women, the democrats can take the credit or blame. Women can handle themselves.

If you don't like Obamacare - you're a racist.  Run a man against a woman for congress or senate and you hate women.   :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline sinkspur

You want a war on women, Socarides?

How about the image of the Little Sisters of the Poor being FORCED to pay for abortifacients?  Get ready for that if the Supremes don't uphold the stay.

Unfortunately, we have been enjoined on GOPBR from actually saying anything negative about any woman, including Democrat women, so I'll just stop.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.