Author Topic: U.S. Senator Sends Obama Hilarious List of 'New Year's Resolutions'  (Read 756 times)

Offline happyg

Kyle Becker | On 04, Jan 2014

Senator John Cornyn of Texas issued a list of “New Year’s resolutions” to the president. The list is a mix of extremely serious and slightly facetious:

Ha! I’m sure the president will take Cornyn’s advice to be sensible, honest and fair under consideration – right before Obama goes back to golfing and issuing waivers from his bad policies.
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/01/106262-u-s-senator-sends-obama-hilarious-list-new-years-resolutions/

Offline Rapunzel

Re: U.S. Senator Sends Obama Hilarious List of 'New Year's Resolutions'
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 07:58:33 pm »
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 08:01:32 pm »
far from hilarious, but it is concise.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 08:04:14 pm »
far from hilarious, but it is concise.

It is concise, but it is funny because it is coming from a once again prove I'm worth returning to the senate senator running for re-election.  Have you seen him out screaming on a public podium about any of this?
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776