Author Topic: U.S. Senator Sends Obama Hilarious List of 'New Year's Resolutions'  (Read 293 times)

Offline happyg

Kyle Becker | On 04, Jan 2014

Senator John Cornyn of Texas issued a list of “New Year’s resolutions” to the president. The list is a mix of extremely serious and slightly facetious:

Ha! I’m sure the president will take Cornyn’s advice to be sensible, honest and fair under consideration – right before Obama goes back to golfing and issuing waivers from his bad policies.
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/01/106262-u-s-senator-sends-obama-hilarious-list-new-years-resolutions/

Offline Rapunzel

Re: U.S. Senator Sends Obama Hilarious List of 'New Year's Resolutions'
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 02:58:33 PM »
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 03:01:32 PM »
far from hilarious, but it is concise.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 03:04:14 PM »
far from hilarious, but it is concise.

It is concise, but it is funny because it is coming from a once again prove I'm worth returning to the senate senator running for re-election.  Have you seen him out screaming on a public podium about any of this?
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf