Author Topic: Report: John Kerry Proposing To 'Offer Up' U.S. Troops To Help Secure Borders Of “New State Of Palestine”  (Read 917 times)

Offline happyg

H/T Weasel Zippers Secretary of State John Kerry is proposing to offer up US troops to help secure the borders of the new state of Palestine, according to some unconfirmed news reports coming out of Israel.How plausible is the possibility? And would it be a good idea, or, as some military analysts argue, would the White House would be “nuts” to consider it?The US troops would be tasked with helping to prevent anti-Israel forces from coming out of Jordan and reaching Israel, according to Debkafile, an Israeli intelligence and security news service.

Keep reading… - See more at: http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/#sthash.YSLbv6B8.dpuf

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
OK, who wants to be the first lucky sonofabitch to pull the first tour??  There is no way in hell that the US Military would ever buy off on something like this.  For starters, the Israelis will never agree, and it would be so incredibly expensive even Dhimmies would shy away from it, but it is such an incredibly stupid idea that only someone like John F**king Kerry (D. Viet) could come up with it.  Not even the Hildebeest dared propose something like this....

Just when you think they cannot possibly be more stupid...

Offline Rapunzel

OK, who wants to be the first lucky sonofabitch to pull the first tour??  There is no way in hell that the US Military would ever buy off on something like this.  For starters, the Israelis will never agree, and it would be so incredibly expensive even Dhimmies would shy away from it, but it is such an incredibly stupid idea that only someone like John F**king Kerry (D. Viet) could come up with it.  Not even the Hildebeest dared propose something like this....

Just when you think they cannot possibly be more stupid...

Listen if Kerry hadn't married moneybags he'd be a janitor somewhere... the man doesn't have two brain cells to rub together.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This just pisses me off....I don't want my son doing this *tour* for the coward Kerry...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

This just pisses me off....I don't want my son doing this *tour* for the coward Kerry...

Me, either. Even if it was a worthy cause, I don't trust this administration to handle it...or anything.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Obama! Obama! Lord of the world.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

Good fricken grief. It just get worse and worse each day with these people.

Offline Right_in_Virginia