Author Topic: Michael Savage on Navy SEAL Team 6: “They were killed. They were assassinated. They were executed."  (Read 1107 times)

Offline happyg

In the opening hour of his inaugural East Coast drive-time show, Michael Savage signaled he has no intention of abandoning his passion for uncovering the full story behind the deaths of 22 members of Navy SEAL Team 6 in Afghanistan shortly after it was leaked that their unit killed Osama bin Laden.

The subject came up for a second time in the show when a regular listener said she liked the fact that he covered subjects no one else on talk-radio seemed to be talking about.

“They were killed. They were assassinated. They were executed. Or it was done because there’s a moron working inside the Defense Department who did it to them,” Savage said.

“Either way, somebody should go to prison for this.”

Savage called the August 2011 Taliban shootdown of the CH-47D Chinook helicopter that killed all 38 passengers “one of the greatest military scandals in American history.”

“How could we lose more men in one mission than in the entire history of the Navy SEALS, and no one has been held accountable for it?” he asked.

Savage had further questions:
“Who put them in an old slow-flying helicopter in a combat zone?”“Why didn’t they break them up into fast-strike helicopters?”“Who made this decision in the Defense Department?“Who made it in the Obama administration?” - See more at: http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/#sthash.qqnpynjX.dpuf
“These are questions, man, and I want them answered, and I want a hearing; and you want to hear equality, you want to hear fairness? How about fairness to the families whose hearts are broken by somebody in the Obama administration who killed those Navy SEALs? Would that be equality?”

Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, said last month that the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform will hold a hearing early this year to investigate the disaster.

Savage noted on his show Thursday that he dedicated his novel “A Time for War” to the SEALs to try “to awaken America.”

In July, as WND reported, the father of one of the SEALs told Savage in a radio interview he believed the U.S. government sent his son and his colleagues to their deaths.

After Vice President Joe Biden revealed that SEAL Team 6 carried out the operation that killed Osama bin Laden in May 2011, Strange said the members of his son’s team gave startling indications to their families they were about to meet their demise.

Charles Strange, the father of slain SEAL Michael Strange, told Savage that in June 2011, on at least three separate occasions his son grabbed him by the bicep and announced that he had prepared his will.

The bewildered father finally was able to find out what it all meant.

Michael Strange, his father recalled, said: “Something’s going on with the team. Somebody’s leaking things out. Something’s going on.”

Savage, reacting with emotion, asked: “Your son knew he was being sent to his death?”

“They knew,” Strange replied. “They knew something was up. Every one of them.”

Continue reading via WND...
- See more at: http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/#sthash.qqnpynjX.dpuf

Offline Rapunzel

I actually agree with Savage on this.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Savage has taken Sean Hannity's place on WMAL630 AM in Washington, DC.  Sean followed Rush Limbaugh.

Then I see that Hannity was pushed to 10PM on FOX too!

Could it be that the Obama administration is content with working on the "Avis" of talk radio and conservative media?

Or is it just a coincidence that he lost radio stations and prime time slots at the same time?

just asking..... :whistle:

That said, I find Michael Savage refreshing.   He goes where other hosts fear to tread.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

Savage has taken Sean Hannity's place on WMAL630 AM in Washington, DC.  Sean followed Rush Limbaugh.

Then I see that Hannity was pushed to 10PM on FOX too!

Could it be that the Obama administration is content with working on the "Avis" of talk radio and conservative media?

Or is it just a coincidence that he lost radio stations and prime time slots at the same time?

just asking..... :whistle:

That said, I find Michael Savage refreshing.   He goes where other hosts fear to tread.

He's also crazy as an old coot......  when he is on his meds he's fine, when he goes into his manic phases he is untenable.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline olde north church

I'm not a big fan of talk radio.  Savage is quite possibly a tool of the Leftists, too angry, too unbalanced, just the right mix of what the Left believes of the Conservatives.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Rapunzel

I'm not a big fan of talk radio.  Savage is quite possibly a tool of the Leftists, too angry, too unbalanced, just the right mix of what the Left believes of the Conservatives.

Always - ALWAYS remember he supported Jerry Brown for Governor of California - again - knowing how liberal Brown was the first two terms as governor and knowing all the stuff he did to Oakland as Mayor... Savage is no conservative - not even a Republican.  He is a carnival barker who once in a while has something interesting to say and the rest of the time is plum crazy.