Author Topic:  (Read 677 times)

Offline happyg

« on: January 03, 2014, 10:01:57 PM »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 10:09:38 PM »
I actually agree with Savage on this.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 01:42:56 AM »
Savage has taken Sean Hannity's place on WMAL630 AM in Washington, DC.  Sean followed Rush Limbaugh.

Then I see that Hannity was pushed to 10PM on FOX too!

Could it be that the Obama administration is content with working on the "Avis" of talk radio and conservative media?

Or is it just a coincidence that he lost radio stations and prime time slots at the same time?

just asking..... :whistle:

That said, I find Michael Savage refreshing.   He goes where other hosts fear to tread.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 01:47:26 AM »
Savage has taken Sean Hannity's place on WMAL630 AM in Washington, DC.  Sean followed Rush Limbaugh.

Then I see that Hannity was pushed to 10PM on FOX too!

Could it be that the Obama administration is content with working on the "Avis" of talk radio and conservative media?

Or is it just a coincidence that he lost radio stations and prime time slots at the same time?

just asking..... :whistle:

That said, I find Michael Savage refreshing.   He goes where other hosts fear to tread.

He's also crazy as an old coot......  when he is on his meds he's fine, when he goes into his manic phases he is untenable.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2014, 05:58:23 AM »
I'm not a big fan of talk radio.  Savage is quite possibly a tool of the Leftists, too angry, too unbalanced, just the right mix of what the Left believes of the Conservatives.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2014, 03:14:03 PM »
I'm not a big fan of talk radio.  Savage is quite possibly a tool of the Leftists, too angry, too unbalanced, just the right mix of what the Left believes of the Conservatives.

Always - ALWAYS remember he supported Jerry Brown for Governor of California - again - knowing how liberal Brown was the first two terms as governor and knowing all the stuff he did to Oakland as Mayor... Savage is no conservative - not even a Republican.  He is a carnival barker who once in a while has something interesting to say and the rest of the time is plum crazy.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf