Author Topic: White House issues two new executive actions to keep guns from the mentally ill  (Read 356 times)

Offline happyg

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
This sounds reasonable to me in that it clarifies language in the law.  It does nothing to prevent stupid people like Nancy Lanza from treating her severely mentally ill spawn by introducing him to guns and shooting, and nothing ever will.

Offline xfreeper

This sounds reasonable to me in that it clarifies language in the law.  It does nothing to prevent stupid people like Nancy Lanza from treating her severely mentally ill spawn by introducing him to guns and shooting, and nothing ever will.
That's not my read at all. Clarifying what someone thinks is reasonable is not the same as clarifying existing law. One man's reasonable is another man's outrageous. There is nothing reasonable about this administration and DOJ would like to do.

Online mountaineer

And by mentally ill I'm guessing they mean patriotic, Christian, a military veteran ... the same characteristics this administration uses to define potential terrorists.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf