Author Topic: What Special Kind of Evil Is Required to Unleash Such a Brutal Attack on a Tiny, 86-Year-Old Woman and Make Her Look Like This?  (Read 505 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/03/is-a-special-kind-of-evil-required-to-unleash-such-a-brutal-attack-on-a-tiny-86-year-old-woman/

What Special Kind of Evil Is Required to Unleash Such a Brutal Attack on a Tiny, 86-Year-Old Woman and Make Her Look Like This?
Jan. 3, 2014 12:04pm Dave Urbanski

On New Year’s Eve, Georgie McKee woke up, looked in the mirror, and saw her massive black eye, bruises and scratches on her body, and called one of her best friends for help.

Image source: WMC-TV

She dialed Rawley Cain, a member of a gospel bluegrass band Delta Blue of which McKee, 86, has been a fan and friend for more than a decade. She even schedules their shows.

What Cain found when he first saw “Ms. Georgia” after she was attacked still “breaks my heart, it really does,” he told WMC-TV in Memphis, fighting back tears.

Ms. Georgia’s doors were unlocked and her car was gone. But it was much worse inside the Southaven, Miss. residence, about 20 minutes south of Memphis, Tenn.

“There was blood on cabinets and counter tops, on the floor,” Cain told the outlet.

“They tried to cut her throat,” Cain added, motioning with his finger where he said he saw the blood on the neck of Ms. Georgia who “weighs about 75, 80 pounds; real small person.”

Ms. Georgia had trouble recalling what happened, WMC reported, adding that Cain said he believes his friend with “a heart as big as the world” was left for dead.

“It’s a good thing I wasn’t there or didn’t catch him after the fact,” Cain said of his friend’s attacker. “And I don’t know what I would do now if I was face to face with him.”

Police are looking for a silver 2003 Chevrolet Impala with a handicap tag of E271D.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline aligncare

The perp WILL BE CAUGHT. He left too much evidence behind, besides which he's a moron, stealing a car with handicap plates. I will rejoice when they catch that cretinous monster.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org