Author Topic: Seven steps that'll land Obama in jail  (Read 930 times)

rangerrebew

Seven steps that'll land Obama in jail
« on: January 03, 2014, 06:59:14 pm »

This is WND printer-friendly version of the article which follows.
 To view this item online, visit http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/7-steps-thatll-land-obama-in-jail/

WND.com

RIGHT TO REPLY

7 steps that'll land Obama in jail

Exclusive: Lord Monckton has timeline of Sheriff Joe's ongoing forgery case against BHO
Published: 3 days ago
author-imageby Lord Monckton Email  | Archive
Christopher Monckton of Brenchley, high priest of climate skepticism, advised Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, wrote leaders for the Yorkshire Post, was editor of the Catholic paper The Universe, managing editor of the Telegraph Sunday Magazine, assistant editor of Today, and consulting editor of the Evening Standard. He invented the million-selling "Eternity Puzzles," "Sudoku X" and a promising treatment for infections. See the Science & Public Policy Institute.

In the House, there are probably enough votes to bring forward a bill to impeach Mr. Obama. Taking advantage of having gotten away with riding roughshod over the Constitution with his Donald Duck “birth certificate,” he has bypassed a largely supine Congress time and again, from Benghazi to Soetero”care” to the tyrannical legislative powers wielded by the sinister, out-of-control EPA in flagrant defiance of Article I, Section 1, of the Constitution.

Those in the GOP who still care about the separation of powers your Founding Fathers so carefully wrote into the Constitution are – at last – beginning to stir. Several of them have gone on record as saying they would like to bring forward a bill to impeach Mr. Obama.

The rabbits won’t do it, though. Even if they did, as Ted Cruz has bluntly pointed out, there are nowhere near enough votes in the Senate. For no one expects “Democrat” senators to do their duty, even when confronted with overwhelming evidence that Black Jesus, as Obama’s fawning White House coterie call him, has flouted the Constitution itself.

Here is my New Year’s program for those justifiably antsy Republican members of the House who want to strike a final blow for liberty and democracy.

Step 1: Stop being panty-waists. A senior member of the House, whose opinions I have learned to respect, once told me that the real reason why no congressman has yet moved to set up a congressional inquiry into the self-evidently bogus “birth certificate” that festers to this day on the White House website is that they are terrified that the left will work night and day to trash the reputation of anyone who dares to question Mr. Obama’s legitimacy.

I understand my friend’s fear. It is real, for the threat is real. The “Democrats” have learned from the unlamented KGB, whose primary weapon of desinformatsiya, or disinformation, was a million agents whose job was to ruin the reputation of every key opponent of worldwide Communism by making up vicious rumors and peddling them via a plethora of front organizations.

The left have done their best to trash my reputation because I have dared to question the climate scare with which they had hoped to bully the West into shutting itself down without a shot being fired. Just look at my CreepyMedia page. I know what it is like to be on the receiving end of artful lies told over and over again by a host of paid trolls and useful idiots.

But there is a way around the threat. Work together with enough others to make it harder for the attackers to spread their poison. The Congressmen who have seen through Mr Obama should band together in strength and bring forward a resolution that an inquiry into the “birth certificate” be established at once. I should like the honor of being the first witness.

Step 2: Call the following people before the congressional inquiry and ask them why they did not act when they were telephoned and written to by concerned U.S. citizens:
1.The attorney general of Hawaii. Following a complaint from a former state senator, Hawaii Five-O forwarded a report to the AG, who, faced with a credible and detailed allegation of the greatest seriousness from an impeccable source, did not even reply.

2.The head of the Secret Service. Following a complaint by telephone from a U.S. citizen in Washington, D.C., the Secret Service said it would dispatch two agents at once to interview the citizen. They did not show. The Secret Service not only has the job of guarding the president; it also has a duty to investigate forged documents. It has not done its duty.
3.The head of the FBI. He, too, has received detailed complaints from credible sources, including a former member of the Texas Legislature. He, too, has failed to reply.

Hundreds of other relevant officials have deliberately looked the other way and have thus repudiated their oaths of office. Not one has replied to the effect that the evidence is insufficient to warrant action. Nearly all have not replied at all.

In effect, the bureaucratic class have become conspirators with Mr. Obama in a corrupt betrayal of the Constitution. Those who should have acted will all be prosecuted. They will be jailed with him when their failure to act when the evidence was put under their noses becomes a focus of the ever-widening investigation the implacably determined sheriff continues to conduct.

Step 3: Get briefed. For two reasons, the GOP caucus should get its wobbly bottom down to Phoenix and get itself up to speed on the investigation.

First, the chief investigator, Mike Zullo, is no longer making public the results of his inquiries. The initial findings were publicized to attract people with evidence to come forward. That tactic worked. It is now clear to the investigators that criminal charges will be brought. So they cannot compromise the coming prosecution by saying what they know.

Secondly, the sheriff has now called in professional, full-time detectives to supplement the unpaid volunteers who have, until now, doggedly worked unrewarded and unthanked. Joe Arpaio would never have taken that step unless he were very sure of his ground.

Step 4: Prepare a bill to remove from the statute-book every act of Congress or executive order signed by Mr. Obama. They are all invalid.

Step 5: Don’t expect anyone to arrest Mr. Obama while he is still the people’s tenant. The sheriff is all too conscious of the extraordinary extent to which every relevant federal investigating authority is willfully providing cover for Mr. Obama on the flimsy ground that the international community would think less well of America if the scandal became public.

However, in 2016 Mr Obama will no longer be protected by the office to which he is not on any view entitled. At that point, various agencies will belatedly scramble to start doing the job they should be doing now, in the vain hope of evading prosecution for acting as accessories after the fact of forgery.

Step 6: Press home your advantage. Obamagate is the paradigm of why Big Government does not work. Give private citizens the right to bring prosecutions without the consent of the states’ attorneys general. All of them were shown an outline of the evidence. None – without exception – has lifted a finger to put right what is so obviously wrong.

Let the heads roll, right across federal and state governments. Fill the jails. Only when the crooks have gone can America march forward again as her Founding Fathers had intended.

Step 7: If you think all of the foregoing is mad, just watch and learn.

Media wishing to interview Christopher Monckton, please contact media@wnd.com.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Seven steps that'll land Obama in jail
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 08:21:16 pm »
Yeah. Obama is going to jail, like Nixon and Clinton did.

Right.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 08:42:11 pm »
The sad thing is, truth, 40-years ago Nixon was bullied by Democrats and hounded by the press until he was forced to resign, all because operative's broke into ONE guy's desk.

Today, Obama is involved in open, full scale lawbreaking and constitution trashing, and not one republican congressman or senator has the guts to stand up to Obama and the enabling and complicit Democrats and put a stop to him.

Offline LambChop

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 08:52:51 pm »
Seriously?  We're still on that?   Questionable birth certificate?

OK then, but when the left comes at us for Ted Cruz, who ALSO wasn't born in this country.   Just sayin' :chairbang:

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 09:09:35 pm »
The sad thing is, truth, 40-years ago Nixon was bullied by Democrats and hounded by the press until he was forced to resign, all because operative's broke into ONE guy's desk.

Today, Obama is involved in open, full scale lawbreaking and constitution trashing, and not one republican congressman or senator has the guts to stand up to Obama and the enabling and complicit Democrats and put a stop to him.

In all fairness Nixon did more than the Watergate break in.  He used the IRS much the same way Obama is to go after those he perceived as his enemies... and he would have loved the NSA being the powerhouse it is today.  In the case of Nixon the GOP joined with the Democrats in the Senate to investigate Nixon.  Something that will never happen for Obama is the Democrats joining the Republicans to investigate Obama. 
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2014, 09:23:34 pm »
Correct, Rapunzel. I should have qualified my comment about Nixon's resigning to just the Watergate scandal as causative.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 09:34:29 pm »
Correct, Rapunzel. I should have qualified my comment about Nixon's resigning to just the Watergate scandal as causative.

Certainly without Watergate all his other dealings might have remained below the radar until he left office.  He had great approval numbers when he was re-elected and they actually stayed high until the daily televised trials started to take it's toll on him and then his numbers fell like a rock and never stopped.  I suspect we are going to see this is the same case with Obama.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline aligncare

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2014, 09:48:34 pm »
From your keyboard to God's server.  :0001:

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2014, 09:57:28 pm »

OK then, but when the left comes at us for Ted Cruz, who ALSO wasn't born in this country.   Just sayin'

Sen. Ted Cruz hires lawyers to renounce his Canadian citizenship

Sen. Ted Cruz isn’t leaving any room for doubt. He’s reached out to his lawyers — and met with billionaire businessman Donald Trump — and is taking steps to renounce his citizenship with Canada.

The tea-party favorite said he only discovered he held dual American-Canadian citizenship after the Dallas Morning News reported it a few months ago. But he doesn’t want the issue to become an albatross — as it did for President Obama over his birth certificate when a host of sources, from politicos to Mr. Trump, questioned his true place of birth. So Mr. Cruz is taking a dramatic action.

I have retained counsel that is preparing the paperwork to renounce the citizenship” with Canada, he said, The Daily Mail reported.

Mr. Cruz said he expects the process will wrap in 2014.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/dec/30/sen-ted-cruz-hires-lawyers-canada-citizenship/
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline LambChop

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2014, 11:28:36 pm »

OK then, but when the left comes at us for Ted Cruz, who ALSO wasn't born in this country.   Just sayin'

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/dec/30/sen-ted-cruz-hires-lawyers-canada-citizenship/

So you're saying BECAUSE Ted Cruz admits he wasn't born in this country, that makes him eligible?  But Obama not eligible?  Ridiculous!!
You are either a natural born citizen *born in this country* or you're not.  Period.

If we don't want to look like a bunch of, well... asshats then we need to figure out if Obama AND Cruz are eligible or not.  Period.

We're not doing this party any good by being asshats.  The crazy crap has to stop.  Figure it out.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2014, 11:45:38 pm »
So you're saying BECAUSE Ted Cruz admits he wasn't born in this country, that makes him eligible?  But Obama not eligible?  Ridiculous!!
You are either a natural born citizen *born in this country* or you're not.  Period.

If we don't want to look like a bunch of, well... asshats then we need to figure out if Obama AND Cruz are eligible or not.  Period.

We're not doing this party any good by being asshats.  The crazy crap has to stop.  Figure it out.

The speedy leap to conclude Cruz is eligible, was stunningly pragmatic.

I'm only left to wonder what Emmerich de Vattel and Dr. Orly Taitz  Esq. would have to say?

Expecially since our side is supposed to be based on principles, and laws, etc.

Offline LambChop

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2014, 12:24:20 am »
The speedy leap to conclude Cruz is eligible, was stunningly pragmatic.

Really?  Take a look around you.  There is a large portion of the electorate who are already looking for Mr. Cruz to run.  Even here there are those who want him to run.  The voices are pretty loud.   Maybe you're too busy trying to be snarky to hear them.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2014, 01:37:15 am »
This has already been hashed out.  He is as eligible as McCain was.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2014, 01:50:33 am »
Excuse me, LoaH, but I am confused. Was this directed at me?

I ask because you posted it right after I added what I thought was just an informative news story about Cruz's Canadian citizenship which was relevant to that  comment made by you.

I took no position on your comment nor the story either, but added it only because I though it germane to the discussion. I am not quite sure why it seemed to provoke what seemed like a great deal of anger on your part.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline evadR

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2014, 02:08:03 am »

W O R D !
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2014, 02:29:41 am »
Really?  Take a look around you.  There is a large portion of the electorate who are already looking for Mr. Cruz to run.  Even here there are those who want him to run.  The voices are pretty loud.   Maybe you're too busy trying to be snarky to hear them.
His support is loud, but narrow. He is precisely the type of candidate the democrats want, because he is most easily defeated, as polls have indicated, and I believe polls.

Can you say Sen. Barry Goldwater type election?

rangerrebew

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2014, 08:13:40 pm »

OK then, but when the left comes at us for Ted Cruz, who ALSO wasn't born in this country.   Just sayin' :chairbang:

Hitler wasn't a German citizen, either, so don't take it too lightly.