Author Topic: Seven steps that'll land Obama in jail  (Read 472 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
Seven steps that'll land Obama in jail
« on: January 03, 2014, 01:59:14 PM »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
Re: Seven steps that'll land Obama in jail
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 03:21:16 PM »
Yeah. Obama is going to jail, like Nixon and Clinton did.

Right.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online aligncare

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 03:42:11 PM »
The sad thing is, truth, 40-years ago Nixon was bullied by Democrats and hounded by the press until he was forced to resign, all because operative's broke into ONE guy's desk.

Today, Obama is involved in open, full scale lawbreaking and constitution trashing, and not one republican congressman or senator has the guts to stand up to Obama and the enabling and complicit Democrats and put a stop to him.

Offline LambChop

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 03:52:51 PM »
Seriously?  We're still on that?   Questionable birth certificate?

OK then, but when the left comes at us for Ted Cruz, who ALSO wasn't born in this country.   Just sayin' :chairbang:

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 04:09:35 PM »
The sad thing is, truth, 40-years ago Nixon was bullied by Democrats and hounded by the press until he was forced to resign, all because operative's broke into ONE guy's desk.

Today, Obama is involved in open, full scale lawbreaking and constitution trashing, and not one republican congressman or senator has the guts to stand up to Obama and the enabling and complicit Democrats and put a stop to him.

In all fairness Nixon did more than the Watergate break in.  He used the IRS much the same way Obama is to go after those he perceived as his enemies... and he would have loved the NSA being the powerhouse it is today.  In the case of Nixon the GOP joined with the Democrats in the Senate to investigate Nixon.  Something that will never happen for Obama is the Democrats joining the Republicans to investigate Obama. 

Online aligncare

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2014, 04:23:34 PM »
Correct, Rapunzel. I should have qualified my comment about Nixon's resigning to just the Watergate scandal as causative.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 04:34:29 PM »
Correct, Rapunzel. I should have qualified my comment about Nixon's resigning to just the Watergate scandal as causative.

Certainly without Watergate all his other dealings might have remained below the radar until he left office.  He had great approval numbers when he was re-elected and they actually stayed high until the daily televised trials started to take it's toll on him and then his numbers fell like a rock and never stopped.  I suspect we are going to see this is the same case with Obama.

Online aligncare

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2014, 04:48:34 PM »
From your keyboard to God's server.  :0001:

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2014, 04:57:28 PM »
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline LambChop

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2014, 06:28:36 PM »

OK then, but when the left comes at us for Ted Cruz, who ALSO wasn't born in this country.   Just sayin'

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/dec/30/sen-ted-cruz-hires-lawyers-canada-citizenship/

So you're saying BECAUSE Ted Cruz admits he wasn't born in this country, that makes him eligible?  But Obama not eligible?  Ridiculous!!
You are either a natural born citizen *born in this country* or you're not.  Period.

If we don't want to look like a bunch of, well... asshats then we need to figure out if Obama AND Cruz are eligible or not.  Period.

We're not doing this party any good by being asshats.  The crazy crap has to stop.  Figure it out.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2014, 06:45:38 PM »
So you're saying BECAUSE Ted Cruz admits he wasn't born in this country, that makes him eligible?  But Obama not eligible?  Ridiculous!!
You are either a natural born citizen *born in this country* or you're not.  Period.

If we don't want to look like a bunch of, well... asshats then we need to figure out if Obama AND Cruz are eligible or not.  Period.

We're not doing this party any good by being asshats.  The crazy crap has to stop.  Figure it out.

The speedy leap to conclude Cruz is eligible, was stunningly pragmatic.

I'm only left to wonder what Emmerich de Vattel and Dr. Orly Taitz  Esq. would have to say?

Expecially since our side is supposed to be based on principles, and laws, etc.

Offline LambChop

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2014, 07:24:20 PM »
The speedy leap to conclude Cruz is eligible, was stunningly pragmatic.

Really?  Take a look around you.  There is a large portion of the electorate who are already looking for Mr. Cruz to run.  Even here there are those who want him to run.  The voices are pretty loud.   Maybe you're too busy trying to be snarky to hear them.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2014, 08:37:15 PM »
This has already been hashed out.  He is as eligible as McCain was.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2014, 08:50:33 PM »
Excuse me, LoaH, but I am confused. Was this directed at me?

I ask because you posted it right after I added what I thought was just an informative news story about Cruz's Canadian citizenship which was relevant to that  comment made by you.

I took no position on your comment nor the story either, but added it only because I though it germane to the discussion. I am not quite sure why it seemed to provoke what seemed like a great deal of anger on your part.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline evadR²

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2014, 09:08:03 PM »

W O R D !
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2014, 09:29:41 PM »
Really?  Take a look around you.  There is a large portion of the electorate who are already looking for Mr. Cruz to run.  Even here there are those who want him to run.  The voices are pretty loud.   Maybe you're too busy trying to be snarky to hear them.
His support is loud, but narrow. He is precisely the type of candidate the democrats want, because he is most easily defeated, as polls have indicated, and I believe polls.

Can you say Sen. Barry Goldwater type election?

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2014, 03:13:40 PM »

OK then, but when the left comes at us for Ted Cruz, who ALSO wasn't born in this country.   Just sayin' :chairbang:

Hitler wasn't a German citizen, either, so don't take it too lightly.
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf