Author Topic: The 38 Most Haunting Abandoned Places On Earth. For Some Reason, I Can't Look Away...  (Read 1201 times)

Offline flowers

http://distractify.com/culture/arts/the-most-spectacular-abandoned-places-in-the-world/

These real life ruins offer an eerie glimpse into a world without humans. Their dark walls inspire a sense of wonder like I've never felt before.

Offline flowers

Offline flowers

Offline mountaineer

Wow, that insane asylum is creepy. I wouldn't mind retrieving some of those old cars at the abandoned NY farm though.
It's amazing to see such places in the middle of large cities.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Millee

Amazing how many of them are in the U.S..   Guess we really are a throwaway society.

Thanks for posting, very neat!  :laugh:

Offline happyg

Wow, that insane asylum is creepy. I wouldn't mind retrieving some of those old cars at the abandoned NY farm though.
It's amazing to see such places in the middle of large cities.

My brother-in-law restores those old vehicles. He is working on an old truck now. Amazing pictures.

Offline flowers

My brother-in-law restores those old vehicles. He is working on an old truck now. Amazing pictures.
Your BIL would have loved it up here. We used to have old cars and trucks and some heavy equipment from the 50's 40's some from the 30's scattered all thru the woods.I knew some of the stories that came with those old cars.  Until 3 years ago someone came thru and took them all to be crushed for metal. Most still had good body's on them. Not much rust. It was sad to see them taken away.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 04:55:57 pm by flowers »