Author Topic: Man, geography is hard! CNN misplaces NYC and Boston [pic]  (Read 636 times)

Offline happyg

Man, geography is hard! CNN misplaces NYC and Boston [pic]
« on: January 03, 2014, 04:20:24 pm »
the Weatherboy  @theWeatherboy 

Do you trust CNN for weather information when they don't even know where Boston or New York City are? pic.twitter.com/Aq68iCQ6UG
JulieAnn   @sriset1 
Follow
@theWeatherboy Oh wow, that's pretty awful!
10:31 AM - 3 Jan 2014

Seung Min Kim         ✔   @seungminkim 
Follow
Oh boy RT @theWeatherboy: Do you trust CNN for weather info when they don't even know where Boston or NYC are?
CNN, we’d like to tell you about this wonderful thing called an atlas …
http://twitchy.com/2014/01/03/man-geography-is-hard-cnn-misplaces-nyc-and-boston-pic/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Offline musiclady

Re: Man, geography is hard! CNN misplaces NYC and Boston [pic]
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 05:06:34 pm »
I wonder how many people who work for CNN even know that there's something wrong with that map........     :whistle:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 05:42:16 pm »
I wonder how many people who work for CNN even know that there's something wrong with that map........     :whistle:

I'll make an educated guess!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 07:00:48 pm »
I'll make an educated guess!

That's pretty close to my guess.  ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.