Author Topic: Wrong Again by Stephen F. Hayes  (Read 284 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Wrong Again by Stephen F. Hayes
« on: January 03, 2014, 10:39:35 AM »

Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Wrong Again by Stephen F. Hayes
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 10:46:05 AM »
The N.Y Times has become nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party and I see no reason at all for any right thinking person to bother reading it!

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 10:50:29 AM »
Why are they so hell bent on relieving Al Qaeda of any responsibility for the attacks?  Could it be because our own intelligence and state department people were dealing with Al Qaeda in order to carry out our proxy war against Assad?  Therefore, we need to exonerate Al Qaeda from involvement in Benghazi so that when that other shoe drops it won't seem so bad.  And why is it so important?  Hillary Clinton's complicit dealings with Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood are threats to her viability as presidential timber.  If Al Qaeda had nothing to do with Benghazi, then I guess the hope is she won't look so bad for getting into bed with them.  But then, at this point, what difference does it make?

"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 10:51:02 AM »

Now that the NYT has declared Benghazi 'resolved', it will hereafter be 'sexist' to bring it up.

You just hate women...

/s

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf