Author Topic: Report: Kim Jong-Un Killed His Uncle by Feeding Him to Starving Dogs  (Read 2060 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/01/03/Report-Kim-Jong-Un-Killed-His-Uncle-by-Feeding-Him-to-Starving-Dogs

Report: Kim Jong-Un Killed His Uncle by Feeding Him to Starving Dogs
by Elizabeth Sheld 3 Jan 2014, 4:05 AM PDT

According to a detailed report, Kim Jong Un fed his Uncle Jang Song Thaek to a pack of hungry dogs, a deviation from the traditional method of execution by firing squad.

"Jang was stripped naked and thrown into a cage, along with his five closest aides. Then 120 hounds, starved for three days, were allowed to prey on them until they were completely eaten up. This is called "quan jue", or execution by dogs."

The report, appearing in a Chinese controlled newspaper, stated that the "execution" lasted for one hour and was supervised by Kim Jong Un and "300 senior officials." 

Six months ago, the North Korean dictator executed his ex-girlfriend by firing squad.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Report: Kim Jong-Un Killed His Uncle by Feeding Him to Starving Dogs
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 02:45:12 pm »
Ruling by fear.....what else does he have left but to scare everybody into submission?

The same fate should await him.  And all the people of North Korea should be invited to the stadium to watch it.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online GourmetDan

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 02:46:38 pm »

Makes me wonder why somebody doesn't just bust a cap in his ass and get it over with...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 02:50:22 pm »
Ruling by fear.....what else does he have left but to scare everybody into submission?

The same fate should await him.  And all the people of North Korea should be invited to the stadium to watch it.

If the people of North Korea get hungry enough, they won't need the dogs.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 02:59:35 pm »
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/03/22156917-kim-jong-uns-executed-uncle-was-eaten-alive-by-120-hungry-dogs-report?lite

Kim Jong Un's executed uncle was eaten alive by 120 hungry dogs: report

Kim Jone Un's uncle Jang Song Thaek is dragged into court by uniformed personnel prior to last month's execution.

more at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2014, 04:08:02 pm »
If the people of North Korea get hungry enough, they won't need the dogs.
I'm surprised there were any dogs left in NK, considering the people have resorted to eating twigs and leaves in recent years.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 04:12:27 pm »
From the Telegraph (U.K.):
Did North Korea's Kim Jong-un really kill his uncle with 120 starving dogs?
By Tim Stanley
Last updated: January 3rd, 2014

The thing about North Korea is that it's so mad, so gruesome that it's difficult not to believe whatever tall story you hear about it. Kim Jong-un ate a baby? The army uses kittens for taget practice? Kim Jong-il's reanimated corpse stalks the countryside scaring children? It all seems possible.

Which is why this story is so tempting. The Singaporean Straits Times reports that Chinese Media reports that Kim's recently slaughtered uncle was executed not by a firing squad but by a pack of hungry dogs.

According to the report, unlike previous executions of political prisoners which were carried out by firing squads with machine guns, Jang was stripped naked and thrown into a cage, along with his five closest aides. Then 120 hounds, starved for three days, were allowed to prey on them until they were completely eaten up. This is called "quan jue", or execution by dogs.

The report said the entire process lasted for an hour, with Mr Kim Jong Un, the supreme leader in North Korea, supervising it along with 300 senior officials.

How did Kim "supervise" it exactly? By handing out popcorn?

Western news outlets are slowly picking up the story but I'd urge caution. North Korean media has made no reference to starved dogs, including in Kim's New Year's message – even though the chubby prince did describe his uncle as "filth" (and a Happy New Year to you, too, comrade!). Moreover, why were 120 hounds used when half a dozen would do? And why the audience of 300? It's all a bit James Bond, a bit shark-tank-in-an-underground-bunker.

The source is questionable, too. If the Chinese knew about how Kim's uncle died, why didn't they talk about it sooner and why did the story only leak out through a Hong Kong news outlet? The incident was first reported by the Wen Wei Po newspaper on December 12, yet it's only now that The Straits Times has commented upon it – and only now that the Western media has started to take notice. The Straits Times is a respectable and widely read publication, but it's often been accused of being the mouthpiece of Singapore's ruling party and is staunchly anti-communist – so political bias is possible. Finally, we can't dismiss the possibility that China itself has fabricated or at least encouraged the story to send a message to Pyongyang. Kim's uncle was the architect of closer economic ties between the China and North Korea and there is thought to be a lot of anger about his death.

My caution comes from bitter experience. A few months ago, I was one of many writers who fell for the claim that North Korean propaganda told its people that hungry Americans eat snow to survive. That turned out to be a fraud. But the problem with Kim's crazy "paradise" is that it's so thoroughly evil that it seems capable of any act of inhumanity. Including even this.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 04:13:56 pm by mountaineer »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2014, 04:26:45 pm »
I recall an episode of The Simpsons where Bart made one of his annoying calls to Moe's Tavern, and Moe threatened to stuff a sausage down his throat and a starving dog up his butt.....

Interesting mental picture, no?

:beer:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2014, 04:28:41 pm »
I recall an episode of The Simpsons where Bart made one of his annoying calls to Moe's Tavern, and Moe threatened to stuff a sausage down his throat and a starving dog up his butt.....

Don't give Li'l Kim any more ideas.  :laugh:

Offline olde north church

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2014, 06:58:43 pm »

It's remarkable that I can conjure Moe's voice.

Thanks!

Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2014, 07:07:17 pm »
I'm surprised there were any dogs left in NK, considering the people have resorted to eating twigs and leaves in recent years.

I'm sure the people who rule and feast heartily owned the dogs.

I would guess there aren't any dogs left among the starving N. Koreans......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline pjohns

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2014, 06:26:49 am »
I saw something about this on FNC's Special Report Friday.  The Singaporean Straits Times carried the article; and it was picked up by London's Telegraph.

There is probably no way to be certain of its veracity.  But it would not especially surprise me if it were true, given the brutality of Kim Jong Un.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2014, 06:30:41 am »
Well, reports on famine in North Korea seem to be exaggerated.

The dogs appear to be eating well.

(I wonder if they got egg roll with that Uncle?)
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2014, 06:53:18 am »
It has pretty much been debunked: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-echochambers-25597324

North Korea makes Singapore very nervous. Demonizing opponents is a frequent tactic of dictatorships.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline pjohns

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2014, 05:16:50 am »
It has pretty much been debunked: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-echochambers-25597324

North Korea makes Singapore very nervous. Demonizing opponents is a frequent tactic of dictatorships.

It is certainly possible that the report is apocraphyl.  There is probably no way to verify it.  But there is probably also no way to "debunk" it.

The article from the BBC does make some interesting points.  But to place these reports of the DPRK's brutality in the same category with rumors that "Kim Jong Il's reanimated corpse stalks the countryside scaring children" seems to me like a bit of a stretch...

Offline olde north church

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2014, 10:35:14 am »
It is certainly possible that the report is apocraphyl.  There is probably no way to verify it.  But there is probably also no way to "debunk" it.

The article from the BBC does make some interesting points.  But to place these reports of the DPRK's brutality in the same category with rumors that "Kim Jong Il's reanimated corpse stalks the countryside scaring children" seems to me like a bit of a stretch...

Surprised snopes hasn't weighed in on it.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline SouthTexas

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2014, 03:30:31 pm »

According to a detailed report, Kim Jong Un fed his Uncle Jang Song Thaek to a pack of hungry dogs,

I'm sure PETA is quite pleased.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2014, 05:21:00 pm »
"Breaking news......Kim Jong-Un, in a effort to raise his standing in the world will execute Dennis Rodman."......Jimmy Fallon
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald